Chapter 22

~Y/N POV~

Here I am sitting in the living room actually watching tv for the first time in weeks. Surprisingly I've bene given full control of the remote which was another thing that was surprising but what is more shocking is that I'm on the couch sitting between Taehyung and Hoseok.

Hoseok was busy watching the tv with me, engrossed in what the reporter was talking about which I lost interest in. I kept glancing at Taehyung who was glued to his phone. Judging by the way his eyes are moving side to side he's reading something that has spiked his interest.

I so desperately wanted to ask Taehyung about what happened with Minho, if he went back to Minho's or found the book I was talking about but there's never been a good time and we haven't been alone since then. I don't think he's even told his brothers about it or I'm sure it will be a main topic of conversation.

I sighed to myself and turned back to face the tv on the wall, crossing my arms over my chest.

I'm getting bored of the news but at the same time there isn't anything else to watch that appeals to me in anyway. All I can do is sit here and think back to my conversation with Jin last night.

Jin told me there's two fathers which has not only stunned my but pissed me off a little. As much as I have found that I love my babies much more than I thought, I hate the thought that one but now TWO of these assholes are the fathers of my babies.

But Jin and I agreed that no one else besides just Jin and I will know that there's still two babies. As far as anyone else is concerned, I'm now only pregnant with one baby, not two.

I don't know why Jin doesn't want his brothers to know but I don't care. They'll find out soon enough when I give birth and they kill me, maybe.

"Do you want a drink Y/n?" Hoseok

His voice cut off my thoughts and I just nodded at him, showing him a thin lipped smile. Hoseok nods and then gently pats my shoulder before getting up and walking toward the kitchen to disappear. Again I sighed and grabbed the remote again, maybe just maybe I can find something else to watch. Possibly a movie?

I glanced towards Taehyung but did a double check when I found him staring at me blankly. I just frowned at him as if silently questioning him about his sudden stare but Taehyung surprised me by grabbing my legs and pulling them up to drop onto his lap and go back to his phone with a soft hum.

"What are you doing?"

I pulled up my legs off his lap but again he grabbed my legs and pushed them back down to his lap.

"Just relax, Im not going to do anything else. I've learned my lesson." Taehyung

He mumbled the last part, gazing down at his phone with a nasty glare to the screen. My eyes widen hearing him say that and I poked at his shoulder causing him to look up at me.

"So you did go to Minhos? Did you hurt him? You learned the truth?"

I whispered to Taehyung but he just gave me this blank stare, gripping on his phone before he sighed heavily and dropped his phone to the side table.

"Y/n we can' talk ab-" Taehyung

"SOONER OR LATER JUNGKOOK YOU'LL HAVE TO CRAWL OUT THAT PIT OF YOURS!!" Jimin

"NO, FUCK YOU!" Jungkook

Both Taehyung and I flinched to turn towards the living room door where their voices were coming from. Not even a second later Jimin suddenly appeared in the door way glaring at something behind him but there was no sign of Jungkook.

Jimin then turned around and walked into the living room but stopped when his eyes landed on myself and then to my legs on Taehyungs lap, scrunching up his nose with an even more nastier glare than before.

"What the fuck is this Tae? Why do you have her legs on your lap like a fucking puppet? And why the hell is she even down here?" Jimin

I scowled at Jimin however he doesn't notice, Jimin and Taehyung just shot death stares at one another and Taehyung ended up balling up his fists.

"She can be down here if she wants to be. Now turn around on your little legs and beat it." Taehyung

Taehyung gritted his teeth together not taking his sights off Jimin for a second but I on the other hand couldn't look at Jimin. I looked away to the side of the room, trying to keep my anger and tears under control all at once. It's his fault I lost one of my babies, if he didn't hit me I wouldnt be mourning the loss of one of my children.

I heard Jimin scoff before he started shouting.

"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE'S IN THE ROOM!! REMEMEBER I'M OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!! NOT SOME FUCKING TRAMP!" Jimin

I bit my lip looking away from him. As much as I hate to say it but I'm actually scared to speak my mind around Jimin after what happened. I have my babies to think about now, I have to think more about them.

I felt Taehyung lift my legs but he paused when Hoseok suddenly sped into the room, rushing right passed me towards Jimin. That's when I looked over to see Hoseok push Jimin out the room down the hall and out of sight but started pointing at him angrily.

"You don't deserve respect after the stunt you pulled yesterday you cocksucker! Now fuck off to your room, at least Jungkook has the right mind set to stay in his room. NOW GO BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP!!" Hoseok

Hoseok remained glaring down the hallway to where I assume Jimin was and stayed in that position until Hoseok grunted and spun in his heels to face Taehyung and I but quickly switched to a smile on his face.

"Y/n, Jin is back the shop, he's asking if you want to make some cupcakes?" Hoseok

I just nod and stand up from the couch, rubbing my hands together randomly but glanced over to Taehyung watching me follow Hoseok to the kitchen. He didn't show any reaction but I did wonder what he was thinking most of the time.

But putting that thought to the side I just focused on what cakes we could be making as I entered the kitchen for the first time ever. Baking could give me something to do I suppose and I do love cake.

It's kind of funny since they're slowly starting to let me do more things around their house but if they think I've given up all hope in getting out of here. They're sadly mistaken.