Chapter 41

~Y/N POV~

Soothing down my golden sparkly gown I admire the design. It has the one strap on my right shoulder, metal buckle around my waist and one slip down my left leg. I loved it and since I purchased it I couldn't wait to actually put it on. Its not often I get to dress this way. The last time I even got close to dressing this way was at my prom back in high school.

With my friends.

God I miss them.

But yet I am betraying them by working with the men that took their lives.

I shake my head of those thoughts and fix my curls back into place before grabbing my phone from the bed stand as it rings. A instant smile creeps to my lips when I see the caller ID. It's my home number but only two little people could be calling me from that number.

My babies.

As soon as I answered the call they both started to speak at once loudly through the phone.

"Mama I miss you!" Eun

"When you coming home Mommy?" Jiho

Backing up until my legs touch the bed I continue to grin.

"I miss you both too. I should be home tomorrow. Not long."

They both started to groan but I just chuckled. Spotting the small digital clock on the bedside table I saw the time and it's bedtime for the two.

"I see it's bedtime for you two so I'll have to say goodnight to you both okay?"

"Mama I want a bedtime story." Eun

"Grandma can read you a story tonight."

I heard her little huff and could only imagine her pouting about now. But my smile dropped when I heard light knocking on my door. I jumped up to my feet, eyeing the door just as I heard Jiho speak.

"Grandma gonna read dinosaur story Mama." Jiho

"Aw that sounds like a good idea Jiho but I have to go now okay? Goodnight. I love you both."

Slowly I started making my way to the door, picking up my clutch on the way.

"Night night Mama. Luv you." Jiho

"Love you Mama!" Eun

One last smile did I hang up the phone and slip my phone into the clutch just before answering the door. Pulling it wide open to see Namjoon standing there timidly. Dressed smartly in a designer tux and combed back hair. I glanced at me for a moment before doing a quick once over look up and down my body.

"You need to have this." Namjoon

Taking something out of his trouser pocket he held out his fist and opened it. I was tense and wary of his action and prepared myself for something bad to happen. Even so much as reaching for my gun I have hiding on my holster around my right thigh. But to my surprise he held out a small ear piece.

"Put this in and we can communicate with each other. Not just us but the others too." Namjoon

I nod and take it from his hand. Pushing the small skin coloured ear piece into my ear and step out the door way and close the door behind me. We don't need to go over the plan again and it would be too risky to talk about it out in the open like this.

The plan is to get to the ball where Namjoon's uncle should be attending. Apparently he's close friends with the host, Park Juwon and is sure to make an appearance with his friend. All of us will be positioned from different angles within the ballroom which has two floors. Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok will be on the first floor while the rest of us will be on the ground floor. Keeping an eye out for the asshole we're all after. Then when he makes his appearance Jungkook is gonna assassinate the man from the ground up. Apparently Jungkook has the better shot and Jimin is the close second which is why he would be located at the back entrance in case something goes wrong with the first plan. It seems easy enough but at the same time things can still go wrong so we have to be prepared for that.