Chapter 15

~Y/N POV~

"Alright Y/n, wake up!" Jin

Abruptly woken up from my nap I woke up with a fright, eyes opened wide and gasped. I even tugged on my chains a little bit which caused a dull pain to my wrist but it's fading now meaning it's healing.

I'm still not out these stupid chains yet.

"Move out my way Jungkook!" Jin

I turned my head towards the door and to my dismay all seven of them piled into the bedroom with Yoongi closing it last and even so much as to lock it and pin his back to the door, crossing his arms.

Yeah like I would be able to get out these chains like the hulk and burst my way out of this room. I can dream I guess.

Jin came to stand beside me on the left, dragging along what appears to be a sonogram machine. I've seen one before and I know where it is but it makes me wonder where the heck he managed to get one.

"Namjoon lift up her vest." Jin

Namjoon came forward to my right and lifted my vest. To my surprise he didn't lift it passed my breasts, just under but when he seen me watching him he just winked at me and then stepped back. They didn't have to tell me what they were doing and frankly I didn't want to look nor did I want to pay attention.

I did one sweep look around the room, making note of where each man was in the room before I decide to zone out which is something I have grown accustom to here.

Yoongi still by the door glaring at me from a far. Jimin and Taehyung standing by the end of the bed, listening to Jin talk about what he's doing. Hoseok came to stand beside Jin next to the screen while Namjoon and Jungkook remained standing on my right also listening to Jin.

"Let's get to it shall we?" Jin

"About time though." Hoseok

"Just hurry up Jin, we're all very busy as you know." Yoongi

Feeling some cold on my lower abdomen I flinched a little and chose to stare up at the ceiling.

This should be special time for me but I'm not feeling it and so while I could hear Jin's voice speak every now and then, I would zone out every word he says. Just to lay here helplessly and stare at the blank ceiling and keep to my mind. Feeling him every now and then press down into my skin and move the scanner around until he stopped.

I'm tired, lonely and right now I just want my mom. I keep saying it but I do.

Just thinking about her makes me want to cry so I shut my eyes and bite my lower lip to will myself to not cry in front of them. The last thing I want is to show them my weak side even though they've already seen it, I wont allow them to see it once again.

In the end they will lose.

"Wait, wait, wait....Jin, what's that?" Jungkook

"Huh?" Jimin

Jungkook leaned over me, cutting off my sight from the ceiling and I wished my eyes were still closed and that is what I did again. I didn't want to see his face hovering over mine even if he wasn't looking down at me but towards Jin.

"That's the baby Jungkook, you stupid." Jin

Hoseok laughed along side Taehyung from the bottom of the bed.

"No, the thing next to it. I know what that is but what's that?!" Jungkook

"Is that the placenta already? Can you see that on that thing?" Namjoon