Chapter 6

~Y/N POV~

(ONE MONTH LATER)

What brings me peace while being on this farm is feeding the chickens. I don't know what it is but I like it. Well apart from getting up early in the morning to do it but I take turns with Minho so it's not every morning but still I like it.

Sitting on the white fence throwing seeds into the pen I watched them all scatter to get their feed. Some more boisterous than others but I find it funny some times when you catch them fighting for it. It makes me laugh.

"Y/n!! Sera is here!!" Minho

Hearing him shout from the front porch I jumped off the fence, leaving the bucket on the ground and took off towards the house. Minho was standing on the porch smiling at me and even opened the door.

"She's inside okay? And I'll be out here." Minho

I nod because I know the routine.

Sera is my therapist. My mom thought it would be a good idea to have one given what happened and she picked Sera herself since she didn't trust many people around me but she was always like that when I was growing up and now it's even worse than before.

Walking into the house I wondered into the living room where Sera was already sitting in waiting. She offered me a smile that met her eyes through her glasses and I smiled back with a wave and took a seat on the opposite couch and just pretty much got comfortable.

"So how are you feeling today Y/n?" Sera

I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing new to share compared to two days ago when I last saw you."

She nods and writes in her notepad on her lap.

"Hows the scar on your jaw? It looks nicely healed but looks like it will scar though." Sera

Bringing my hand to cup my jaw where it was once injured I gasped but then chuckled a little when I remembered what I did to Jimin. That still amuses me very much.

"That's what I told him too."

I mumbled, dropping my hand to my lap.

"Told who, what Y/n?" Sera

Out of becoming uncomfortable I started rubbing my finger up and down my arm, staring down at it as I do so.

"Jimin. I told Jimin that it will scar."

"Did he do that to you?" Sera

She pointed to my jaw using her pen and I nodded.

"But I also cut him in the same place too. That's why I said that."

"Good Y/n. Very good. This is actually the most you've told me about that night. While we're at it, is there anything else you would like to share?" Sera

I shrugged but thought about it.

"I also stabbed Taehyung and beat him with my foot before knocking him out with his gun."

I proudly spoke with an ever growing smile. It's actually been the first time since then that I actually thought about that and it still amuses me very much.

"Interesting." Sera

She spoke and started writing things down quickly scribbling on her notepad. I just swung my head back and looked out the window seeing Minho sitting on the porch reading a book. I've been staying here all this time and I haven't asked him yet why he was never involved in that mafia stuff but my father was.

Maybe I can ask him later.

"So other than sharing that with me, is there anything else you'd like to express?" Sera

I shook my head, taking my sights from Minho and back to Sera.

"Nothing comes to mind."

She nods and writes again on her pad. I took note that she actually writes pretty fast or just doesn't write big words.

"How do you like it here Y/n?" Sera

I raised a brow at her and leaned back. It's the first time she's asked me that and it seemed a little weird to me that she would ask that out of nowhere.

"Yeah I like it here. Did my mom tell you to ask me that? Because Im fine no matter how much she keeps asking me or you."

I pointed out which is true. It's getting annoying that both Sera and my mom when I talk to her, that they constantly ask me if I'm alright and I am. I really am as long as I don't think too much about what happened.

"She did ask me to ask that question again. She's your mother and would like to kn-" Sera

I cut her off when I gagged out of nowhere.

Hand to my mouth we just stared at each other stunned. Even myself was shocked that I almost threw up out of nowhere but its not the first time. It comes and goes but I've never actually thrown up.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom Y/n?" Sera

I shook my head, taking deep breaths and then clearing my throat.

"Nope, I'm fine. What were you saying?"

Sera squinted her eyes at me and scribbled into her notepad again.

"How long have you been feeling sick Y/n?" Sera

"I'm not sick. Something just tickled the back of my throat that's all."

She hummed at me while still writing away.

I just wanted out of here now, just go back to the farm and even go and play with the baby calf's. Anywhere but here right now, I know what she's going to say and that's not the case.

"When was your last period Y/n?" Sera

I sighed and looked out the window, refusing to answer that.

"Y/n? Have you missed your last period?" Sera

"I've been stressed okay? It happens."

Sera sighed heavily, taking off her glasses to pinch the bridge of her nose and then rub her eyes. Then she set her notepad and pen on the coffee table between us and stood up, coming to stand beside me and offer me her hand.

At first I just stared at her hand as if it was the strangest thing I had ever seen and then looked back up at her.

"What?"

"Come with me. It's time we take a test Y/n." Sera

Still staring at her hand I gulped but then took her hand and stood up just for her to guide me upstairs towards the bathroom. I didn't want to do this, I've had my thoughts about it and I swear this cant be happening. After all that's happened, this cant happen.

"S-Sera what kind of test?"

I asked her walking up the stairs to the top landing. I'm not that stupid I know what kind of test but out of fear and nerves I found myself asking that stupid question.

"A pregnancy test Y/n. I have one in my bag already." Sera

Oh shit.