K A B A N A T A 1

I realized that the banquet already happened before the real owner of this body died. Princess Seana accidentally slipped in the Sire River in their house in Martyrdom, one of the places in the Blame Kingdom

Ibig sabihin nagkita na silang dalawa. Pilit kong inaalala kung ano 'yung mga pinagagawa ko - ni Seana nang mga araw na 'yon. Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag ng maalala kong wala nga pala siyang ginawa sa Banquet kahit na nagseselos na siya sa pagsasayaw nina Prince Devour at Lady Seya.

Sa pagkakatanda ko. She never got a chance to dance with the Prince. Totoong nakita siya ng Prinsipe ng mga oras na hindi pa dumadating si Lady Seya. At hindi manlang tumagal ang atensyon nito sa kanya dahil napunta ang atensyon nito sa kararating lang na Female Lead na si Lady Seya.

With her blue elegant dress, and curly hair na aakalain mo sa unang tingin na may dugo itong bughaw. Na isa rin ito sa mga royalties.

She's perfect. 'Yan ang unang rumehistro sa isipan ng Prinsipe ng dumapo ang paningin nito sa dalaga.

Walang ibang isinayaw si Prince Devour kundi si Lady Seya lang. That's the reason why Seana, the other nobles, and the girls that are present at the Banquet feel insecure and jealous of Lady Seya. And they're already cursing her in their mind at kung nakakamatay lang ang mga matatalim na tingin nila baka nakahandusay na si Lady Seya.

Princess Seana wants to pull out every single strand of Lady Seya's hair but she manages to hold herself back because she's a princess and doesn't want to start trouble. Dahil alam niyang mapapahiya niya ang pamilya niya.

"Princess,"

Mamaya ay makikita ko na ang buong pamilya ni, Princess Seana. Damn! Kinakabahan ako.

"Princess Seana." agad naman akong napatingin kay Corlyn. Seana's maid. Inalagaan na siya nito nung siya'y sanggol pa lamang.

Dalawang taon lang ang tanda nito kay Sea - sa akin.

Ngumiti ito sa akin pero ramdam kong kinakabahan ito. "Nandyan na kasi sina Princess Jiara at Princess Yell."

"I see. Just wait for me outside. I'll just get dressed."

"Let me help you, P-princess."

Alam kong kapag hindi nagsusungit at nagbibihis ng sarili si Seana ibig sabihin galit siya. But I'm not.

"Lyn, I'm fine. I can handle myself. It's okay. Just rest."

"Pero ka-."

I raised my hand, and she immediately reacted to that and looked down. I smiled sadly. She thinks I'm going to slap her.

She raises her head and looks at me when she realizes that there's no hand hurting and slaps her real hard.

She looked pretty shocked at my sudden actions. I smiled weakly. "I'm sorry. Did I traumatize you? I won't lay a hand on you, Lyn. I'm sincerely sorry about what I have done in the past, even though, it wasn't enough for all those terrible things that I did to you but thank you, even if, I hurt you, you stayed. Even if I'm bad, still you patiently work for me. But if you can't handle and bear the pain I've caused you, don't hesitate to walk away. Don't ever hold yourself up, and do the right things that you know for the better. I won't be mad. If you were tired of this rude girl like me, you can rest."I said with a soft voice while picking the dress I'd wear.

"That's why, I understand why you did that before. I'm not mad. You just did the right thing. But ever since I woke up in this world and I saw your face I just can't help it to be in pain. Knowing that you would turn your back on me, in the future." I whispered.

I didn't hear a single word come to her mouth. She was just quiet and silently walked to go outside.

May pa sabi-sabi pa akong, "I can handle myself." tapos ako itong aligaga kung anong gagawin ko sa buhok ko.

I remember that Seana was too good at handling her hair.

Then boom, I now look like a princess.

prinsesa nga pala ako

"How are you?" 'yan agad ang bungad sa akin.

pwede pa-upo muna mga 'teh?

"Perfectly fine, kayo?"

"Sira! Ikaw 'tong nadulas. You should be careful, you're so clumsy."

"I'm sorry."

Yell and Jiara were the ones who cared for Seana. But their closeness will gone because of Seana. They can't tolerate Seana's sudden changes.

That's why, they decided to stay away from Seana. But in the end, they regret it. They regret what they did. For leaving and running away from Seana. They wish that they tried, na baka kung sinubukan nila, hindi sana nangyare lahat ng 'yun kay Seana.

For all of the people they are the ones who knew Seana.

"What do you think of Prince Devour? Isn't he handsome? Kyaaah! I heard he's going to Azellan too."

I smiled. She's too cute. "Yieeee! You like him, don't you? Ngiti mo pa lang oh!"

"I wasn't smiling because of him, Yell. I smiled because you were just too cute while saying those words."

"Tell that to the marine. I saw you back then. How your eyes glimpse when you saw Prince Devour in the Banquet. Don't you dare deny it!"

"That was before. I already forgot how he looks."

"Even an ant will never buy that. Look, Seana a-."

"I'm already looking at you."

"Tch! I'm saying that we both knew who you were."

"I didn't say you didn't know who I was."

They intently glared at me. I looked away and smiled. Having them with me right now was refreshing.

I sip in my cup of tea." My family will be here before dinner."

They look worried when they heard that. Seana's relationship with her family was worst. Hindi yata sapat ang salitang, 'worst' para i-define kung anong ganap sa pamilya niya.