30) Recap

Zoey POV

I sit down on one of the benches to our study tables, with pictures in front of me. It is lunch time, so it is just me, Iruma, Alice and Clara in the new classroom, also known as Royal One. My dad was in this classroom along with previous demon king.

''I wouldn't believe it all of these stories you have told me, if it weren't for these pictures.'' I exclaimed, totally shocked of what I missed while being on the training camp. I find it shocking, but I also love it. ''Thanks for the picture, Clara.''

''No problem.'' Says Clara and repeat creating the same pictures over and over again, until Alice burn them all to ashes, except for those in front of me.

''Stop creating those embarrassing photo, Valac.'' Scold Alice at Clara, sitting beside me, blushing a little. I find it really cute.

''You look cute in a dress, Ali.'' I say to him and lean on to him. After the Red Sky Night Party and us being chosen to be together as the Red Sky Night Pair, are we now always together. Of course would Alice be with Iruma, but he always find time for me. Arriving at school afterward was awkward. Every student, mostly girls, approach us to either congratulate us or being a bunch of jealous people.

''Please, don't talk about it.'' Mumble Alice and flip over the photo with him, Clara and Iruma wearing flashing dresses. They apparently got ticket to Kuromu's concert, but when they arrived, where there a small accident to the devidol star and they decided to help by becoming devidol themselves.

''And how come you have been through you devil stage.'' I say surprised at Iruma. I know he is a human, but others don't. I just don't get how he, as a human, went through a demon stage.

''I don't know.'' Sulk Iruma in front of me, as I look at the photo of an evil version of Iruma. That stage was the reason why the Misfit class won the right to use Royal One as their classroom. And the story is quite amazing to hear. They use everyone's talents to get every teachers signing, and because of Iruma's nice personality at the beginning of school, did they also get the school staffs signings. 

''It totally unfair. I haven't had mine yet.'' I complain. It is said that going through your devil stage, is also saying that you are growing into an adult. So that means, I am still a child.

''M-Maybe it is because of, you know.'' Point out Iruma carefully and is clearly talking about me being part human. I take a deep breath and nodded.

''That may be the reason.'' I sighed and lean on my arm.

''What about these pictures?'' Ask Clara and pushed some photo into my face. These photo is showing the three in different types of Battlers. Alice in some magic battler, Clara in the gaming battler and Iruma in the student council battler.

''Oh, this is because of Kiriwo being taken off from your battler, right?'' I ask and look at Ali. He sadly nodded.

''Since we were all first years, weren't we allowed to be in a battler without at least one upper classmate.'' Explain Ali to me. ''I got separated from Iruma-sama.''

''There, there, sweety.'' I say to him and pat Alice shoulder.

''It was still crazy how Ameri-san changed character.'' Says Iruma, still amazed, even though it was about two weeks ago. A week before the DDS.

''The way you guys explain it, sounds crazy. I mean, the strong council president that has no fear, suddenly become shy and innocently sweet.'' I recap the story and somehow imagen that. ''But even I am surprised it wasn't Ronovel who did that to her.''

''Well, it ended happily in the end.'' Says Clara, drawing on some paper she call out from her pocket.

''That is true.'' I agree with a small laugh.

''And now, are we together again and we are gonna have so much fun.'' Cheer Iruma and we other join with him. Alice then kiss my cheek, making me blush. I am still getting used to that kind of couple thing... He is my first boyfriend after all...

''I am just glad the others are willing to continue being with you, dear.'' Says Ali, pointing out my small fear after the big revealing. 

''Me too.'' I agree and clearly remember this morning, after I freaked out about the new classroom.

*Flashback*

Clara is using a fan to wave some fresh wind at my face, cause I am still freaking out. How did they managed to get this classroom? What did I miss? Luckily, is Alice behind me for support so I won't fall to the ground.

''You three have a lot to explain later.'' I mumble loud and clear to my three friends, who agreed right away and led me inside. The Royal One classroom is so fancy, like we are inside a castle. And this is where my fear strikes back. In the middle of the classroom, is everyone waiting for us. For me. I couldn't move my legs anymore. I am frozen to the spot. And the complete silent doesn't help at all.

''Welcome back, Zoey.'' Greet Elizabetta and approach me. The others follow suit with their own greetings.

''You were amazing at the DDD.'' Praise Lied to me.

''I get chills every time I see that flying move at the first round. That was one dangerous move.'' Praise Sabnock and clap my back, hard.

''You were also so elegant at the Leader round.'' Says Kamui.

''T-Thank you all, but the Dance Battler is the main reason we won. It was all a team effort.'' I quickly point out. I won't take all the praise, cause I didn't win on my own.

''True, but you are the first ever First Year to reach rank Chet (8). That is crazy.'' Point out Jazz with a small laugh. I look at my badge, that is now placed above the school gem of my uniform. It was dad's idea to place it there.

''I can't wait until I reach that rank.'' Says Sabnock with determination in his eyes.

''She will only be a Chet, after the exam.'' Interrupt the one and only teacher for the Misfit Class. Kalego-sensei.

*End*

I groan and slam my head to the table, not caring about the pain.

''I can't believe that after school, will I be having a speciel exam that is to prove my rank.'' I groan and feel someone, probable Alice, pet my head in sympathy.

''What would the exam be?'' Wonder Iruma out loud. I groan again and lift my head up.

''I have to battle. My rank is approve when it comes to my knowledge and achievement. But my combat skill is documented as a rank Bet (2) last time I checked. So I will have to battle in order to see if my combat skills matches with my knowledge.'' I explain and get more dreaded for the upcoming exams. I have already heard rumors that every students in the entire school will stay and watch, which they are permitten to.

''What would happen if you fail?'' Ask Iruma and slightly look at Alice for an answer.

''She will lose her rank and go down to the fitting rank of both knowledge and combat.'' Answer Alice for me. He is such a sweet heart.

''Zo-Zo-Chi will win.'' Cheer Clara in hope to get my motivation up again.

''Thanks, Clara.'' I just thanked her and smile to her, but on the inside am I feeling the fear growing bigger.

''Don't worry, Zoey. We, the Misfit Class, will all cheer for you.'' Promise Iruma, which make my fear go down.

''Thank you.'' Right as I said that, rings the bell for the next class. And closer to my exam.