22) The start of the DDD

(The picture is the scene)

Zoey POV

We are behind the scene and are getting ready for the start. There so many other students from different schools. A specif rule to this competition is that the last year winner school can only participate one group, while the others may participate up to six dance groups. All in all are there 32 participate. And by the way, this stadion is designed by my own father, which is used to all these big entertainment events. Kuromu performed once here.

''Oh, I am so nervous. This will be my first time performing to a big crowd.'' Says Shiro and shake a little of nervous. Tim on the other hand is shaking a lot. 

''Let me give you guys a tip.'' Says a third year male and step up for his lower classmates. ''When we trained the dances without fail, weren't you nervous, so close you eyes, take a deep breath, and then imagen you are training full out and never fail a move.''

''Thanks.'' Says Shiro and took a breath. Tim calmed down too, but he still fiddle with his costume. We are all in ruined camo. It hasn't a meaning, but it look cool. I look at my ribbons and make the ends move in so that they don't be in the way. 

''Breath in and find your calm place.'' I thought before looking up like a leader. That sentence did I learn from my mother and it always work. ''Listen up everyone. The reason we are starting off with a bang, is because half of the competition will be eliminated on the first round. Then two teams will be removed on the other five. My father once said that victory goes to the group that make the crowd stand up, so give it you all.''

''Hai.'' Cheered the others. Right after do we get informed to get ready.

3rd POV

''Welcome to the Devi-Devil-Dance competition.'' Greeted the one and only, Kuromu.

''The competition is soon ready to start, but first we welcome the four judges

''The competition is soon ready to start, but first we welcome the four judges. Taking their time off their work are four out of the 13 crowns. Paimon-sama, Belzebuth-sama, Astaroh-sama and Amaryllis-sama.''