13) Dance battle

Zoey POV

I still grumble as I eat breakfast, speciel sendt by my dad. All the first years are watching this introduction video made by the teachers to explain what the Battler Party is and what the students get if they are the best Battler. I already knew it, so I ignored it. I gonna think of a dance that us first year dancer could compete with. While I was thinking, finished the introduction and it suddenly change to another one. This time with Stella on it.

''Listen you all. Dance Battler has come to an argument yesterday, so we will finish this off with a DANCE BATTLE. Yeah, you heard right. This evening, are you all invited to the teater room and watch the third years compete against the first years. Your applause will decide who wins, so don't miss this rare opportunity.'' Inform Stella and make a piece sign, then it turn off.

''Oh my Devil.'' I mumble.

''Don't worry, Zoey-kun, we will cheer for you.'' Insure Iruma to be kind, but that won't be enough to win.

''Thanks. Then I will go and start practice. See you later.'' I wave bye and run to the demon chair room. I asked dad over the devi-phone if we may use it to train and got permission. 

''Oh, Madeline-san. I can't wait to dance with you.'' Says the fury dancer, that I now know as Roxy Foxy.

''Right, then please come up with some ideas.'' I started off and they all didn't say anything, or even think for the matter. ''What is wrong?''

''We like the dances you have made, so let's just take one of them.'' Says a black, wild haired, student called Shiro.

''But you don't have anything you may add to it?'' I ask again.

''Y-Your d-dance is p-p-perfect.'' Says a short indigo haired male, Timothy. Tim for short.

''But, does it make you happy to dance another person dance without having anything that was your own?'' I ask confused as to why they just wanna pick one of mines so easily.

''We loved the dances when we read the choreographic... but could I maybe ad some traditionel maui dance? Maybe as a solo?'' Now there comes an idea from Geomon, the emo looking one with his dark blue hair in a pony tail. But...

''What is maui dance? Isn't it part of belly dancing?'' Geomon shake his head and then show some of it. A family traditionel dance for Geomon. ''I will think about how to put it in, but then we just have to choose a dance rutine.''

*Time skip*

''Hey guys.'' We decided to take a break and visit Iruma and his Battler.

''Oh, Zoey-kun and... who?'' Ask Iruma and see my five new friends.

''This is, Roxy, Shiro, Timothy, Geomon and Maximus.'' I inform and pointed at them all and ended with the tall white haired one with bird legs. ''We are just taking a break.''

''THEN.'' Yelled Clara out of the blue and hand over lots of drinks and snack to us. ''As a token for being friends with Zo-Zo-chi and helping her win the dance battle.''

''Thanks, but we didn't ask for it.'' Protested Shiro.

''And we haven won yet. But thanks, Clara.'' I finished and we continue walking. We find a nice quite place to eat and drink the free lunch from Clara.

''I am getting scared right now. It is my first time performing.'' Admit Roxy, then look at me. ''When I first saw you at the entrance ceremony, was I so motivated. You were amazing and could do that crazy and deadly dance without a problem... That is why I am with you on this.''

''M-Me too.'' Says Timothy. I smiled and got some more motivation. The others nodded and agreed. I smiled and place down the bottle.

''Then I will advise you all to dance with your heart. If you dance like you love it, will the audience feel it and love it too.'' The others understood and cheered.

*Time skip*

It's now time for the competition. The teater room is filled and the competition are gonna start very soon with Stella's team starting off first.

''Alright, are you all ready for the dance battle?'' Announce a teacher and the students cheered. ''First we have the third years with their leader, Binx Stella.'' The crowd cheered as the third years walked in. The five stand in position, waiting for the music to start.

(This wasn't the original video that I wanna use, but for some reason it doesn't work. If you wanna see the real one, then go to Youtube and search for Disney movie Zapped: dance off. The one with Zendeya is Zoey's team.)

Everyone cheered and clapped for the team. The five bowed and then waited for the first years, who haven't arrived yet.

''Oh my. Seems like our competitors hasn't come yet. And following the rules can't they participates if they are late unless the other teams accept waiting, which we don't. So third years win.'' Announce Stella and smirk.

''That is what you think, you son of a devi.'' Yelled Zoey and burst open the teater door with her team behind her and her dad, Opera.

''I found these locked in the principles room, and by looking at the schools media service on the devi-phone, can I say that your team is disqualified for the use of mind control, Stella Binx.'' Says Opera and walk down the stairs and get up to the scene.

''Mind control? Me? Like I would use my powers on my team.'' Defended Stella like she doesn't know what he is talking about.

''Your family has the ability to control peoples mind, and when it is used, is the victims eyes glazed and emotionless, which they where.'' Pointed out Opera as the teachers come to stage too. ''It is against the rules to manipulate other demons without their permissions, so there for you are expelled from this school.''

''What?'' Yelled Stella angrily. ''I had their permission, so you can't expelled me.''

''Start off with letting them go.'' Interrupted Geomon and pointed at the zombie like third years. Stella did it fast. 

''That still don't explain that I got permission or not.'' Defended Stella and cross her arms.

''Not unless they just let you do it, to be sure they win the dance competition. When you were a first year, were you the dance prodigy like me, and the others could see that and knew what you could, so they let you do it without giving actual permission.'' Explain Zoey, which make Stella flinch. That flinch was all that is needed to say, that it is true.

''Binx Stella, you are now expelled and will be under strict surveillance until your family come here to get you.'' Says Kalego and handcuff Stella, and take her awake. After some complete silent, looked Opera at Zoey.

''Now that you won, don't you have to dance.'' Zoey looked down for a moment, then at her team and then to the audience.

''We will still dance, but we wanna dance together with the others.'' Says Zoey and wave the other dancer up to stage. The teachers move a side and let them have the moment. ''Before all this happen, did I see that the dances was good, but we didn't have fun, which is the heart of amazing dances, so when Stella left, tried we a dance I composed and we had our fun. So since first year won't dance as a small group, will we all dance as a big group and this dance will be showed in the Battler Party for the parents.'' The crowd cheered, excited to see this dance. ''Everyone in position. Dance in 3, 2, 1.'' (Girl in front is Zoey)