2) Our familiar

Zoey POV

I skipped breakfast so that I could be prepared for today's lesson in school. Today are we gonna call our familiar, and my families familiar has all been deadly. Very deadly, just like our speciel skill.

''Zoey. It's time to go now.'' Called Opera from the other side of her door.

''I-I am coming.'' I called back and take my colorful backpack. I open the door and meet my adopted father. ''I am just scared for calling my familiar today. You know my family and their skills.'' 

''That is why you are under a teacher that will come to your aid.'' Inform dad Opera and send me a lovely blink without ruining his monotone face. I have been together with him for so many years, so I know all about how he show his emotion. I nodded and give him a quick hug, then run down to the entrance where Iruma is waiting.

''See ya later.'' I wave bye along with Iruma. We both walk down the path towards the school and chit chat with each other. Some students fly passed us, while singing the school song. The student council greeted everyone good morning.

''Good morning, Iruma-sama. I have been waiting for you for six hours and six minutes.'' Greeted Asmodeus Alice with a bright smile.

''Good... morning, Asmodeus-kun... Wait, six hours?'' Yelled Iruma shocked. Zoey just sweatdropped.

''Indeed.'' Agreed Alice and kneel down again. ''Quietly, within the pitch black of the witching hour.''

''Asmodeus-kun. There is seriously no need for that.'' Panicked Iruma.

''Is that so? Oh, please, just call me Azz.'' Says Alice, stil smiling.

''Azz...-kun?'' Mumble Iruma, calming down.

''Yes. Allow me to carry your bag for you.'' Suggested Alice.

''Oh, you don't need to do that.'' Waved Iruma. Zoey then cough to get attention.

''May I call you Alice then. I am not into calling people nicknames. And that I want to remind that we should get to class before getting yelled at by the teacher.'' Pointed Zoey out.

''I understand that completely, Madeline-san. You may call me that.'' Says Alice and bowed for me, which I find weird.

''Call me Zoey. We gonna be together for probably the rest of the school years.'' Alice nodded and mention for us to follow him. He guide us all the way to the summoning room where we are signed too. 

''Zoey-kun, are you alright?'' Ask Iruma and notice me playing with my fingers and looking at my purple outdoor ballet shoes. 

''My families familiar have always been... deadly... So I am nervous as to how mine is gonna be.'' I whispered as to not get attenion from the other students and as to not make panic.

''Don't worry. The teachers are always ready to help if something is gonna happen.'' Assured Alice, which make me calm down a bit, just a bit. The door open with force and the teacher arrive.

''Silence.'' Says the teacher harsh and walk to the middle of the room. ''I am Naberius Kalego, your advisor. I am always in charge of this ritual. Why? Because I am dignified at all times. I will determine whether you lot are useless trash or useful trash. For example... If a piece of trash used the spotlight his grandfather gave him to chant a vulgar spell and then had the nerve to cause such a ruckus right afterward on the same day... That would be immediate grounds to get rid of you. Also, if a piece of trash had the nerve to try to hit a teacher during the entrance ceremony, that is also immediate grounds to get rid of you. I will immediately expel any failures, so be warned.''