7) Flowers

3rd POV

It's night time and one young demon is still awake. Zoey has stayed awake to pet Polly, her foxy-fan familiar. Zoey is so revealed that her familiar isn't like the others. This one is kind, gentle and super friendly, and it does as told. But, Zoey won't use Polly's power to much, but at the same time is she studying what kind of pollen it can make. So far, can Polly make a pollen to cancel a summoning, sleep powder, calming sense and make a stingy auroma that scares of people. The good part is, that it don't set and stay on a person.

''How those this feel? Good?'' Ask Zoey and brushes Polly's fur. As she was taking care of her familiar, open the doors with full force, and behind them stands a monotones faced Opera, but Zoey know he is angry because his ears are down.

''Get to sleep this instance.'' Order Opera and you could hear his voice outside the mansion. Both Iruma and Sullivan didn't wake up from that.

''Hai.''

*Time skip*

Zoey POV

On the ride to school, and yes, a ride to school. Apparently uncle bought a custom made carriage to transport Iruma to school, but it is so fancy that he is standing out. I lean my head on the window. I haven't got much sleep last night. I ignored all the conversation until we arrived at school. Dad step out first and roll up a red carpet. Poor Iruma.

''Iruma-sama... has arrived.'' Announce dad. Again, poor Iruma. He is really trying not to stand out. ''Right this way.'' Now dad is further ahead the red carpet.

''Give me a break.'' And Iruma couldn't take this anymore.

''Iruma-sama.'' And now comes Alice. I feel so tired that I don't wanna wait for them. ''Good morning.'' Greeted Alice to Iruma, ignoring me, which is fine. 

''I will go ahead. See ya in class.'' I called and walk away. When I arrive at class, do I sit down by the back of the class. Kamui, that annoying bird, came closer to me with heart in his eyes. ''My ribbons will kill you in an instance if you don't stay away.'' I warned deadly. I am not in the mood for a more friendlier warning. Oh, who am I kidding, no one treat him friendly. Elizabetta may seems to, but I can see she hates him a lot, along with all the other girl on this school. When the lesson started, explain Kalego-sensei that we are now attending classes. That is actually pretty cool. We all walk off to our first class, which is magical science. Knowledge of the stars. Then we arrive to an indoor garden in the school.

''Huwe (Her Yis on eng sub). Students of the Misfit Class, it is a pleasure to meet all of you. Welcome to the botany tower. Here, you will be learning about diabotany. I am Stolas Suzie, and I will be teaching you diabotany. Huwe. Today, let us use magic to try to make some flowers bloom, shall we? Huwe.'' Started a little old teacher that I stood beside at the entrance ceremony after my dance. ''Hold your hand over this special sapling, and... Quan Quan.'' The flower put she held her hand above, glowed up and then showed a beautiful pink flower with closed eyes. ''Huwe. And just like that, the flower has bloomed. You can use this flower to give shape to your magic. All right, let us begin, everyone. Huwe.''

''Thank you.'' I take a flower sample and take a place on one of the tables. I look at the others trying to do it, but some doesn't do it right. Suzie-sensei then explain that you need to image the flower to make it work.

''A foolish question.'' My thoughts get's interrupted by Sabnock. ''I am Bet-ranked and the future Demon King. Of course they came to observe me, Sabnock Sabro. Then I shall show you... Quan Quan.'' Chant Sabnock and make his flower grow, just to become a weird one. ''Behold. This is my flower.''

''What the heck is that flower?'' Ask Iruma afraid of it's speed biting on it's own pot. ''It's destroying its own flower pot.''

''I shall call it Destructive God.'' Says Sabnock proud.