23) Second and third round

3rd POV

''The first round is over and the judges has made their decision.'' Announce Kuromu and mention for the audience to look at the screen behind her. The screen show multiple cards flying around each other, and 16 gets picked up with the back side to the audience. ''If the teams leaders face is on the cards, then you move on to breakdance duel.'' One by one show a leader of different school. Zoey's face became the last one, but that wasn't surprising since they got the golden buzz. The cards then move and show who is up against who and some is it against the same school.

''Alright, we are up against one of the PDS team, but not the one with Stella on. But that doesn't mean you should show mercy, so get out there and make them bow for you.'' Encourage Zoey and hive five the boys as they run by and to the stage.

''First round. Babyls vs PDS team B. Also known as Massive Monkeys and Jinjo.''

(Video is called Massive Monkees vs Jinjo Crew BBOY Battle 2012. This video is 13 min. long, but it is amazing. Zoey's team is those to the right of the camera right at the beginning. Maximus is the black one (NOT RACISM) Shiro is the one starting and Geomon is the one wearing dark grey shirt, cap and black pants.)

The winners became the Massive Monkeys, A.K.A, Babyls dance Battler. The boys ran into their room and change clothes quickly to something relaxing, before sitting down to get a breath. The others gave them some water bottle and some snacks to get their energy back. 

''Hey, Zoey.'' Stated Tim and look at the leader. Zoey look at him to give him full attention. ''Is it really alright to dance that one? Shouldn't we have made a hole new one?''

''I am sure. You all still loved it, right?'' The others nodded and smiled. It was the first one they danced together and actually had fun. ''Then the judges and audience love it too. I am sure of it.''

''It's a total defeat.'' Announce Kuromu and make the Babyls dancer look at the tv in the room. The PDS team, which Stella is part of, destroyed their opponent with high scores. Their opponents are on the ground, out of breath and can't continue further. 

''I don't know why, but that made me so unconformable.'' Says a female member nervous. Zoey look at the others and see it is not only her. With Stella on another team, and is a dancing prodigy like Zoey, is it obvious that they are scared of the PDS team she is in.

''Group meeting.'' Called Zoey and they all do a big circle around her, a double layer because there are a lot in the Battler. Zoey is the middle. ''These last year, won Babyl's because Binx Stella used her ability on you all and made everything an easy win, but now you all are free. Which mean this won't be easy anymore, but that is what make this a perfect opportunity to grow in your skills as dancers, so don't lose hope. Think of what you want and go for it. That is what we gonna do.''

''Yeah.'' Cheered the others and fist bump. Outside the dancers room, are the audience clapping at the last breakdance battle, and Iruma and the Misfit class are enjoying it.

''I really hope Zoey-kun and the others win this.'' Says Iruma as they all sit down again.

''Me too.'' Approved Jazz.

''But, they have though competitors, so it won't be easy.'' Pointed Shax out, which made Clara dance with all the light sticks in hand.

''Then I cheer for their victory.'' Says Clara and move around.