18) Winners

3rd POV

''Now, we have an important announcement from HQ. The results of the Battler Party voting are in.'' Announce Dali through the Broadcast Battler's system, getting everyone's attention. ''The Battler Party's... Most... Valuable... Battler... is...'' A moments of silent to pump up the excitement, but... ''Look forward to that announcement during the Closing Spectacular.''

''Knew it.'' Mumble Zoey and shook her head. While on the other hand, fall Iruma to the ground for that. At midnight, gathered everyone to hear the three winners. Zoey is naturally with Iruma, who is with Alice and Clara.

''They are finally announcing it.'' Says Alice excited and hope that they win. Zoey already know her Battler won't win.

''We are gonna take the Grand Prize.'' Says Clara excited too and can't wait.

''The Demon King Battler will be taking the Grand Prize.'' Interrupted Sabnock sure.

''But Zoey-chan and Dance Battler may have a big change to win it too.'' Pointed Shax out behind me. Zoey look at him and smile to him.

''We will now begin the Excellent Battler Award Ceremony.'' Announce Kimaris, one of the student council member, and come fourth on the scene. Everyone cheered loudly, so Zoey covered her ears for that. The red carpet move aside and show the three award. ''And now, our presenter... Our beloved president, Azazel Ameri.'' The students cheered as the student council president walk up the catwalk in a new dress. She take the mic and greet everyone.

''You all did well. I am very happy that this year ended up being another grand and joyous affair. And now, let us move on to the awards. In third place... The You Did Your Best Award... The Saccubus Battler.'' Announce Ameri as the battler walk up the catwalk, posing and make mostly the males cheer. ''During the Party Eve and Party Day, they used their elegance to keep the event lively, which got them the votes. As their prize, they will be receiving a luxurious club room.''

''Aw, we didn't get it.'' Mumble Clara sour, but Iruma clapped and is happy for that.

''Next up, we have second place. Second place is the Wow Award... The New Magic Battler.'' Clara cheered that they didn't get that as their comrade Jazz walk up the catwalk with his battler and a big orb behind them. ''The New  Magic Battler had a magic experience corner and expanded on the development of magic via interactions with the students body. Their new magic was a sight to behold. As a prize, they receive a year's supply of black holy water to use in further magical development.''

''That's good for Jazz-kun and his Battler.'' Says Iruma happy for him. Alice kind of agreed and then look at Zoey, but doesn't see her.

''Huh, were is Zoey?'' Ask Alice. The others look around but doesn't see her. The light then turn off and Ameri get in the spot light.

''And now... The last prize. Are all of you ready? Over the two days of the Battler Party, this Battler garnered the most praise, putting them in the number one spot. The Battler that wins the Grand Prize will be able to rank up. Let us all give them praise together... The winners of the esteemed Grand Prize...'' The tension in the air is killing everyone. ''... is the Broadcast Battler.''

''Say what?'' Yelled Clara shocked. 

''What?'' Yelled Sabnock too.

''Well, this is rather unexpected...'' Says Alice and almost fainted. 

''Are you saying that the Broadcast Battler is worthy of becoming the Demon King?'' Ask Sabnock, not believing it.

''They continued broadcasting with a level head through every unexpected situation. Their perseverance to continue broadcasting nonstop for two days is worthy of praise.'' Continue Ameri as the leader of the Battler got ranked higher by 3 to 5.