27) Trouble

Zoey POV

We actually won. It is simply amazing and we did it together. Right now do I know my family is proud of me from were ever they are watching. And to be honored with my fathers very first trophy he ever won, make this even more special. When my group decided to let me down, has the crowd calmed down. The other dancers has congratulated us, all except one.

''I object.'' Shout Stella and take the mic from Kuromu, then get to the front of the stage. ''I point out that Zoey Madeline has abused her powers on her dancers to win.''

''I haven't abused my powers.'' I protested quickly and step up to. This is just like the dance battle back at school. ''It is true that I used it, but only to secure the safety of my team on the second group dance round.''

''See, she admitted she used her powers.'' Mocked Stella, getting revenge from last time.

''And she used it for good, not for her own selfish wish.'' Helped uncle Sully calm and make sure the last of the sentence were ment for Stella. 

''And you are right now fighting someone you can't win.'' Says Opera and step up to his daughter. 

''Oh, yeah. That is right. Little Zoey can get anything as long she is good friends with the Three Great Demons and the Thirteen Crowns.'' Mocked Stella, making me nervous because I doesn't want people to believe that. I never attend to use my 'family' to get what I want. 

''You seriously believe that. Everything I have, did I get myself with my own power. The Thirteen Crowns and the Three Great Demons has just been beside me and supported me after I lost my family.'' I proclaimed proud, even after mentioning my family.

''Oh yeah, the sudden death of the strongest family in hell. I wonder how that happen? But you should probably know, right? Madeline?'' Stella is pushing me to the edge right now. She want me to confess. But does she now the truth? ''Won't say a word? Then I will.'' Stella smirked and look to the audience.

''NO.'' I shouted, but it was to late.

''Zoey Madeline murdered her own family.'' Announce Stella victoriously. The crowds gasped and mumble with each other if they wanna believe it or not. The Three Great Demons are shocked that Stella found out, along with me. ''And that is not all. The Madeline Family had this huge secret kept from the nether world and I will tell you it right here, right now.''

''Seize her.'' Command Sullivan as security come running towards the stage.

''Eldrich wife was a full blood human and gave birth to and human here in the nether, who is now known as Zoey Madeline.'' Oh no. She knew. The security caught her and took the mic from her, but maybe they shouldn't, because the people watching, now know that it is the truth. And action like this when some secret is told, is a declaring that it is the truth. Stella gets arrested, but she doesn't mind, she is smiling like a mad person. Dad put a hand on my shoulder, while uncle Sully hug me from behind. I look at my team and see that they are shocked, at ME. They are scared and confused as they look directly at me, and they aren't the only one. The other dancer are doing it to. I look down to my classmate, and they are no different. Iruma on the other hand, kind of knew it, but the way the truth came out is still shocking him. As the crowd won't calm down, start uncle Sulli pushing me away.

''Let's go. We find a way to get everything under control.'' Whispered uncle Sulli to me and pushed me towards Lady Levi and Baldi. I listen to the conversations of mumbling.

''I have a way.'' I said simple and get away from uncle Sulli's grib and get back to the front of the stage. She takes a mic and take a deep breath. ''Listen.'' That word make everyone stop their talking and movements, an made them look at me. ''The news you just heard, is the truth. I accidentally killed my family by the very ribbons my father made for my own protection. And the secret about my mother is also true. She was a full blood human, who got sacrificed by her own kind to a demon, to my father, in hope of getting a reward. They got death. But my father took her along to the nether world and not long after fell in love with her. Their true and strong love lead to me. A half demon and half human child that they loved with all their hearts. And I am proud of it. The reason why this has never been told, was first for my mothers protection, which soon lead to my protection. The Three Great Demons and the Thirteen Crowns has known it all since the beginning, and kept it from you all because they were ordered by the next in line for the Demon Throne, Eldrich Madeline, my father.'' I said all this with proud-ness in my voice, because I love my parents and the people hearing me, need to feel it to with my speak. ''But I wanna point out one thing. I am a demon. I was born in the nether, and I will stay in the nether as a demon with a hint of human blood. My DNA shouldn't point out what I am. It's all about me. And I say, from the bottom of my heart, that I am a full blood demon. And I want you all to treat me like one, cause I have never considered myself as a weak human girl, but a strong demon that will make her family proud. So say what you want about me. Believe me or not, but I stay on my word. I am a demon.'' I give the mic back to an employee and go back to my dad and uncle. We got out of the stage and towards the VIP lounge to get privacy. Dad went to the breaker room to get my stuff along with my ribbons that I haven't took on yet.

''Lock mrs Binx in a secure cell and get answers out of her. How did she know the secret? Get that info out of her.'' Ordered Lady Levi to the Demon Border guards, and they nodded and get to work. I just sit on the luxury chair, trying to get everything together what just happen. The trophy is standing on a table beside me.

''I am sorry that I said it, but they have to know the full truth, now that it came out.'' I said quietly and look at dad.

''Maybe it is the better to get it out rather than cover it up.'' Says dad honest to his master Sullivan. The three thought for a second before agreeing with dad. 

''The real question right now is, how did Binx know the secret?'' Ask Baldi confused. No one other that full member of the Thirteen Crowns know it, so how did she get the infomation. 

''That is sadly your problem. My problem is now get my school life back to normal. My classmate, probably won't talk to me or even try to hurt me because I am a human and demons used to eat them.'' I said kind of scared now. Will I lose my friends now? Will I become a target for 'hungry' demons? I don't know. 

''When you get back to school, should you just give them all some space. Let them come to you if they forgive you.'' Says dad simple and took the ribbon off my bun, to let my hair go down. 

''You may be right... But what about the teachers? Especially Kalego-sensei.'' I ask. I don't have a problem with Kalego-sensei, but he is the one who is really strict out of all teacher. 

''Let me handle them, dear.'' Says uncle Sulli and smile to me kindly. I thanked him and relax a little. Oh, what is gonna happen now.