25) Leader round

3rd POV

The crowd clapped as the result has been showed. The Abnormal Class is super happy for their school to make it this far, and are even proud for Zoey, for making this far as a leader without much experience. Especially Iruma.

''This is getting more and more exciting. I can't wait to see who will win.'' Cheered Iruma with stars on his eyes.

''Go, go Zo-Zo-Chi. Go, go.'' Cheered Clara and wave her glow sticks, while still sitting nicely. 

''Hey, Azz-kun. What will the next round be?'' Ask Iruma and look at his friend by his right.

''The fifth round is called Leader Round. As the name says, the leader of each group has to do a solo dance by themselves. The dance choice is all up to them selves.'' Explain Alice, happy that Iruma need his help.

''Really? Then I wonder what Zoey-kun will do.'' Wondered Iruma and can't wait to see what she would do. Her dance at the entrance ceremony at the beginning of school was so stunning, that Iruma is sure she will win this round.

''Alright, mina. Let the fifth round begin with PDS's leader, Stella Binx.'' Announce Kuromu and let the said white haired women get on stage. Some staff member bring forth a steel wheel and bring it to the middle. Stella is wearing a white jumpsuit with some red 'flames'. Stella get in the wheel and get ready to show her talent.

(World Championships in Gymwheel 2016, Israel final team.)

The crowd clapped at the performance, but it was not worth standing up. Stella bowed and leave the stage.

''That was amazing. To have the strength and flexible to use a steel wheel like that.'' Praised Kuromu and then announce the next of the three remaining dancers. At the backstage, is Zoey rubbing her bare arms, where her ribbons used to be. Yes, you read right, she took off her ribbons. She chose to do this dangerous dance without her protection. She wanna be sure that she gets extra credit by showing how she grow from her protection.

''Zoey-san. Are you okay? It is soon your turn?'' Ask Geomon and look at the leader. Zoey has been looking at herself through the mirror. She take a deep breath and then smile to her fellow comrade.

''Yes. Just got butterflies for taking off my ribbons.'' Answered Zoey and take a small glanse of them at the table. She then feel guilt building up in her. Zoey take them up in her hands and give them to Geomon. ''Protect them with your life, please. They are the only thing I have left of my parents.''

''Whoa, whoa, whoa okay. Take it easy.'' Says Geomon and take the ribbons. Zoey sighed and apologized.

''Sorry. But this is the second time doing this and the first time, did I give them to my teacher because I knew he would take care of them. I just feel comfortable without them if there are with someone who will take care off them.'' Explain Zoey, which Geomon understood and assured her that he would watch over them. 

''Madeline-san, your next.'' Called an employee. Zoey nodded and take a deep breath, take off her rope to show off her blue and green jumpsuit, then walk out of the room and towards the scene. Her heart is jumping like no other, but she must remind herself, that she already showned this to her school, so why be afraid to show it to the world.

''The last one on the Leader round, is Babyls Dance Battler, Zoey Madeline.'' As the crowd clap for the last dancer, lower the light and Zoey walk towards the silk ribbons with elegance.

''It is now or never.'' Thought Zoey and start her performance.

(Video is 2017 Aerial Silks Professional Division Champion.)

Zoey rise up from the ground. Taking deep breaths as she bowed to the crowd, while they clapped for her. When they calm down, came the other three leaders from the other dance group, on the stage beside her.

''Alright, time to vote.'' Called Kuromu and cutely run to the middle of the stage with a phone like device in her left hand. ''Under your seats, here in the audience, are there this device that will let you all vote. To all the audience watching through the tv, do you just send and tekst to 666-666 and write who you vote for. You got 10 seconds to vote for the leader you think should attend in the final. Only one will be voted out, so we have three contestant left.'' The Misfit class find Zoey's name on the list and get ready to vore for her. ''Ready. Go.'' With one press of a bottom, flew out a purple light orb out of the device, but for some of the others came other colors. Yellow, green and red. A small pantragrem is above the leaders head and slowly gets filled with the orbs. 

''This is amazing.'' Muttered Iruma and gazed at the air where the orbs dances towards the scene and split to the votes to the right leader.

''And the group we have to say goodbye is...'' A dramatically light swing around the four leader until they stop by the leader beside Zoey. Which mean she and Stella, along with another one, are in the finals. Zoey gave hand to the loser, and praised for coming this far, like a fair player would do. ''Now we have out final dancers, which will show us their best of the best. Dancers, get ready for after the ten minute break, will we begin the last and final round, Full Group Dance Off.''

''Hai.'' Says the three and get back to their dance group to get ready, but for Zoey is the first thing she meet is a hole group hugging her and thanking her for coming to the finals.

''I know that we came to the final, but the battle isn't over, so get dressed everyone, chop chop.'' Order Zoey like a real leader and smile to them. They all get dressed and help each other with the hair and make-up. Some become done quickly, so Zoey asked them to get some employees to help with the scene, by explaining how and when. Zoey take on her ribbons because they will be covered by the costume. Her hair is still up in a bun because she will be wearing a wig. Shiro is wearing a green suit, and Maximus is wearing a white kimono. The others are wearing green vest and black clothes. When she is ready, does she check if the others are ready too. 

***

Here is a picture I drew of Zoey's suit.

-Erc2109