11) Clubs

Zoey POV

I stay on guard as all the senior studens run inside our school tower, looking for new recruits. And they all means of necessary to get new members. Capture them, treat them to join and even use magic to manipulate them to join. So many sick ways, and I know that they mostly want the best of the best first years, so I am glad Alice is being by Iruma's side. Cause those two are on the list of the best, along with me.

''Don't worry, my ribbons. This is completely normal and if they hurt me, is it probably an accident, so please don't go crazy.'' I mumble and rub my right wrist ribbon. The gem is still blue, so that is good. I look down and see Alice has made barrier of fire to keep the upperclassmen out, and it works.

''Zoey. You may come down now. This barrier will protect us.'' Insure Alice kindly, which surprise me a little. I thought he only wanna look out for Iruma and not me. I shrugged and jump down into the circle of fire.

''Thanks, but why?'' I ask and I know Alice know what I mean.

''I just got some more information about you, so I know you are the number one on their prey list. And with those ribbons of yours, would just kill them all for acting as a treat.'' I look at Alice amazed. He is actually trying to protect me, so my past won't appear in present. 

''How sweet of him. *Badum*'' My heart skip a beat at my own thought. ''What was that? I need to stay focus.'' I thought and look at the rookie hunt. We all start walking down the hallway within the barrier and see the different type of Battler. I know which Battler I am gonna join, so I just need to find it.

*Time skip*

Rookie Hunt is over and Kalego-sensei told us to use the rest of the day to find a Battler to join. I kind of zoned out as I was looking, and doesn't notice what the others are talking about, but I still stayed closed.

''This is the Succubus Seduction Battler. Kiba (Her Mwua)'' Oh my devil. I looked at that Battler for too long.

''Raim-sensei. Can I have one?'' Ask Clara and get a flyer. I thought she was over that stuff.

''Oh my, Zoey-chan, your sexiness is higher than Elizabetta. A 93%, a high score for a first year. Maybe you should join my Battler and learn how to use that sexiness of yours.'' Insure Raim-sensei and walk closer to me, but I stepped back.

''Sorry, Raim-sensei, but I only have an eye for one thing and that isn't Seduction. But thanks for the offer.'' I kindly reject her and get some space away from her. A little after came Jazz, Shax and Camui, and asked us what Battler we are gonna join. Iruma is still not sure what to join, but then his ring glowed like it has the answer, and pull Iruma away from us.

''IRUMA-SAMA.'' Shout Alice at him. I just shouted his name and run after him. He is flying too fast. After some time, do I hear a crashing and Iruma has landed on a third year. I run up to them and start shaking Iruma like crazy.

''What spell did uncle Sullivan teach you?'' I ask angry for not hearing this.

''T-The rin-ng did th-this on it-ts o-own.'' Answered Iruma as I shake him. I stopped and let him go. Iruma then apologized to the third year and talk a little to him. I look back to look after Alice and Clara, but they aren't coming right now. Iruma helped gather the stuff back in the guys bag-pack and wave goodbye.

*Time skip*

We continue then on to find some Battler that would fit Iruma just fine. We first checked Suzie-sensei's Battler, which is about gardening demon plants. But it won't be good since Clara almost got eaten and that frighten Iruma a little. Then we checked the Library Battler, but an accident happen which scared Iruma too. Then we see a Battler that research about the Demon King and a Battler that brew potion and stuff like that. Clara thought it was funny and appeared inside the boiling potion and chant with them. My ribbons got her out as we continue. I even made sure she didn't get into Raim-sensei Seduction Battler. Then the day is over and we got home. Iruma went to talk with uncle Sullivan, while I go into the training room and practice my ballet dance. I really wanna impress the Dance Battler, so I need my dance to be perfect.

''Zoey.'' I gasped at do a small jump. I already know who it is.

''Haven't you ever learned to knock or wait until someone is finish?'' I ask annoyed at my dad.

''Okay, I leave. Then you don't wanna have your mothers and grandparents design for your first performance outfit.'' Says dad and is about to walk out, when my ribbons stopped him.

''Performance outfit? By my mother and grandparents?'' I ask and let him go. Dad nodded and handed me a small package. I open it and see a brooch like the one on the school uniform, accept this one is white.

''According to this instruction paper, is it a dress transformer. The smaller device let you design your own performance cloths and will transparent your current cloths to that design, then return back. The brooch is the key for the cloths to transform, so don't lose it.'' Explain my dad and gave me the device. I open it and see it already has some designs on it. I put on the brooch and try it out.

*Next morning*

Continuing with checking out the Battler, do we walk to the Execution Cannonball Battler. Iruma tried trow a ball the the leader and came out a little disappointed, but they will still let him in their team if he wanna join. After some time, and with Iruma being gone for half an hour and finally join a Battler, which the other two joins to, do we finally find the Dance Battler.

''Zoey-kun, isn't this the Battler you wanna join?'' Ask Iruma to me. I nodded and get pumped up. We walk in and see it is a huge performance scene.

''Welcome to Dance Battler. If you wanna join, do you first need to dance for us so we can see if you are worthy of being part of this Battler.'' A platinum white haired girl with piercing yellow eyes said and look serious, like president Ameri from the student council. ''My name is Binx Stella. The captain of the Dance Battler. In this group we only strife for victory, so do you believe you have what it takes?''

''Hai.'' I said brave. Iruma and the others find a seat while I get up on stage.

''Go go, Zo-Zo-chi.'' Cheered Clara for me. I take a deep breath and stand ready until the music starts. (Her ribbons will follow her like there is wind around her, and she first wear her school dress, then it turn into the dress on the video. And ignore the dancers at the end.)

As I danced, didn't I notice people around me, but only focus on how happy I am to dance. When the song is over and I bowed, do I hear one clap, then two, then five, until I hear cheering. I look up to see that every seat has been taken and demons from the school watched me dance. Tears of joy feel down my cheek. I do a quick spin and turn my ballet dress back into my school uniform. Stella-senpai clapped and walk up to me.

''Welcome to the Dance Battler, Zoey.'' Announce Stella. I smile to her and look at the seat where my friends are. They are standing along with the others and cheering for me. I then look further up and see the Media Battler has been filming me and taken pictures, so now am I sure that the entire school know this.

*Time skip* 

Before the day ended, came the weeks news paper on the school board, and I was the head story, with a beautiful picture of me before I changed dresses.

Ribbon Dancer (Mairimashita Iruma-kun) (On hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara