20) Dancing camp

Zoey POV

''Has everyone packed everything on the list, plus extra stuff?'' I called as I do a last check up at the front of the school, before the Dance Battler goes to their training camp. We are gonna drive to the camp by a demon bus and it's gonna be a long drive, so I asked the members to pack snacks to the drive.

''Oh, seems you are all ready.'' Coming out of the school is uncle Sulli with dad behind him. I greeted them like normal, but the others think it is amazing that the demon chair has come to see the them go.

''Yes. We just has to get on the bus.'' I informed happily and then look at the others. ''It's time. Get on the bus so we can be at the camp before sunset.''

''Hai.'' Each member on this big Battler, went inside the bus. I went in last. 

''Oh, wait. I thought it would be best to have Opera with you on the first few days, just make sure you all get started.'' Interrupted uncle Sullivan before the bus door closed. ''Zoey-chan, you are new to being a leader of a troupe, so Opera will come with to help if necessary.

''Thanks, uncle. We all promise to win the DDD like the previous dancers of Babyls Demon School. Isn't that right?'' I called and everyone cheered. Uncle Sulli chuckle as dad walk on board. The doors closed and the bus start driving. Uncle wave bye, but to our surprise, is every student in the school either sticking their heads out of the window or are flying in the air, also waving bye and even yelling good luck. I also spot my classmates and Clara, Alice and Iruma are defiantly yelling good luck to me. I wave back to them as the school become smaller and smaller, until it is out of sight. 

*Time skip*

We arrive at the camp site, in one of the deepest, darkest forest in the netherworld. Forest Nevermore. It is a magical place, but if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, then it won't be so magical.

''Alright, first up is to get your bags and split up into the cabins. No girls sleeping with boys. I have read the rule book, so you won't fool me.'' I called with a small smile. Everyone did so and I took my own suitcases. Me and Roxy shares a small cabin together. After getting the cabin set up with the bed made and clothes in the closet, do me and Roxy walk out and surprisingly meet the other four of the first years. We greeted and sit near the fire place to talk a little, until dad came up to us.

''The school news didn't have time to get a speciel picture of you six. They wanna make a headline for the new Dance Battler Prodigy: The first years who took over without fail. So they asked me if I could take a picture for them.'' Informed dad and show his camera to us. We look at each others and agreed to do it. 

''Then I have an idea, if you might wanna hear it.'' Says Geomon and whispered his idea to us. We all agreed to it and do it.

''Ready?'' Ask dad between my legs. ''Say, Devi.''

''Devi.''

(In order, from Zoey to the right

(In order, from Zoey to the right. Zoey, Roxy Foxy, Geomon Nix, Maximus Balam, Shiro Blacket and Timothy, or Tim, Tomson)

''Perfect. I send it, then make dinner for you all.'' Tell dad and walk towards the main cabin, which is were we will be eating, having a meeting or train if their will be rain outside. It will be a while for the food to be ready, so maybe we can start a little by deciding what the six rounds would be and who and what should it be. 

''Hey, everyone, gather around at the camp fire.'' I called. It took around five minutes before every one was here. ''Let's talk about those six rounds and who should participate in what and what we should dance in those rounds.''

''Why not take one of your dances? The one we danced at the Party Day was amazing, so fresh and fun.'' Says a second year boy, and the others just agreed, but not we first years. When we had the dance battle, could I make them get more courage to choreograph their own dance.

''No, we can't do that.'' Protested Roxy for me.

''Yeah, we won't be any better when Stella was the leader.'' Added Shiro.

''But, in my two years in this Battler, did we win the DDD without fail. How can we do that now, when we can't choreograph a single dance?'' Protested a third year girl, who danced with Stella on the dance battle. 

''As long we dance with our heart. And I hear you, I hear you all.'' I started and stand up on the stump of tree. ''You may not be able to pull a dance together, but if you all have a speciel dance moves you want to be part of, then show me and I will try my best to add it in. So don't lose your hope just yet. Tomorrow will we start with showing some moves and the same night, will I make the dances ready for us to rehearse, so let's talk now to better understand what the six rounds will be.'' The others cheered and I jump down. ''Ryuko. I asked you to get the list of the rounds because you know how to do it.''

''Yes, and I have it right here.'' Another third year dragon featured girl, who also danced in the dance battle. She handed me a paper so I could read it. 

''In the six rounds, will there be three full group rounds, which mean everyone on the Battler has to participate. Those round would be the first, third and last round. Second round is break dance battle. Half of the competition will be cut off there along with the first round. From then on, will two groups be eliminated. Fourth round is a girls dance, and the fifth is the leader dance. So let's through out the night, think about some ideas and get ready for a hard training camp for these next month.'' I read out and let them all go to the main cabin to eat.

*Back at the mansion*

Iruma can already feel that the mansion is a little bit empty. After the Dance Battler left the school, has walking home been lonely, even though Alice and Clara walked with him. After spending four to five months in the netherworld, has Iruma noticed his feeling for Zoey has grow. At first he thought they would just be friends that live together, but through those months has he start seeing her as a little sister, that he need to protect, even though she protects him. They have each others back, but Iruma would like to be the protective older brother too her. And now you wonder, how does Iruma know he is older than Zoey? Well, after the entrance ceremony day and they were home, asked Iruma Sullivan how old Zoey is, and Sulivan answered with something shocking. Zoey is exactly one year younger than Iruma. She is 13 years old and is a lot smarter than normal, so she skipped a class, even though she was home schooled. When he left, asked Iruma Kalego-sensei for the class to wave goodbye and tell them good luck. He even asked Clara to pull out some papers to make signs for them, which she gladly did. So the next time he can support her, will be at the DDD, and he will cheer for her and the Dance Battler with all his might. To support his sister.