32) Studying

Zoey POV

I slowly eat me breakfast while looking worried at Iruma. His face seems like he lost his will to live. I was shortly away for a day, to be sure I won't lose control again. Uncle Sulli thought it was the best idea. So something happen yesterday, since Iruma looks like he is dying.

''It looks like you are studying hard, Iruma-kun.'' Says uncle Sulli while dad serve him a sandwich. ''But don't work too hard.''

''Oh yeah, the End-Of-Terminus exam is coming up.'' I suddenly realise and remember how BAD Iruma's grades are.

''Hai...'' Mumble Iruma and try to sound as kind as possible.

''You pulled an all-nighter yesterday, didn't you?'' Ask uncle Sulli, not liking how Iruma looks like. ''Oji-chan is worried.''

''Here is your Hell Grey tea.'' Says dad and place a cup for Iruma, while I just got water.

''Thank you very much.'' Thank Iruma and finally take a bite of his sandwich.

''Do you want me to help for studying? I am doing well.'' I suggest to help.

''Thank you, Zoey-kun. I would love that.'' Agree Iruma.

''Ooh, maybe I should show you some favoritism.'' Gushed uncle Sulli and swing from side to side. ''Shall I give you the test questions? Or I could just make all of your questions easy.''

''No cheating.'' I scold uncle Sulli. Dad thought me to be fair.

''Sir... That will not help Iruma-sama in the end.'' Add dad, denying the idea too. ''Not to mention, Iruma-sama is very earnest. I am sure he and Zoey will score very high on their exams.''

''Hngh.'' Gulp Iruma at that, while I just sighed.

''Yeah, you are right.'' Cheered uncle and forget about cheating. ''I will get ready for our celebration, then. Yahoo.'' 

''Come, Iruma.'' I say and finish my food, and make Iruma take his with him. When he finished, did I just place the plate somewhere.

''I didn't have the heart to ask for seconds...'' Whine Iruma and enter his room.

''We have too leave soon.'' I say to him and go to my room to gather my books.

*Time skip*

''What the heck?'' I say out loud as I watch everyone in class STUDYING HARD. Even on the chalk board is it saying 'Absolutely no failing'.

''What in the world is this?'' Ask Alice, totally confused too.

''What does it look like?'' Says Shax, still writing notes.

''Your butt is on fire, but you are trying to hold it in.'' Answer Clara, not getting it was sarcastic.

''No. We are studying.'' Shout everyone a little harsh.

''S-Studying.'' Gulp Iruma shocked at their sudden change of behavior.

''You are actually studying?'' Ask Alice, and believe that they got hit with some kind of spell.

''We are.'' Agree Shax.

''We decided that we would actually try.'' Continue Goemon.

''So we can play.'' Finish Shax.

''Your ambition to study is totally wrong.'' I commend, making them all flinch. ''If you are studying too hard, by reading every single book, writing every single words on the notebook, then you don't learn anything.''

''Then how do you study?'' Ask Shax back.

''Keywords, so you easily will remember it, read while moving around so you brain is still active. And LISTEN to during the lessons.'' I explain to them, with a scold for being lazy. Clara notice Sabnock, Schneider and Kerori standing at the other end of the classroom.