The Tears in All Of Us.

A/N: Thanks so much for all of this support. This chapter might be slightly sad or happy, because I just sobbed during The Fault In Our Stars. BTWs I watched when it first came out and now it made me cry even more. On another note, I still need characters 😞😞. Enjoy the Chapter!!

✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️✨☁️

So after a while of living with them, I started to notice Ben warming up to me, slightly. He would say hi and ask how my day was, even though it was the same every single day. Dan has been so nice to me and the other day we went to town and went shopping.

I got four John Green books from Barnes and Noble, which were, Looking For Alaska, Will Grayson, The Fault In Our Stars, and Paper Towns. Dan nearly had to pull me out of the store, since I had spent two hours in the damn store. What can I say I love books and reading.

I also got a drawing notebook, which I will probably be into for about two weeks, until I'll forget about it and never touch it again. I like drawing, but I don't like it enough to do it every single day. People who do that are funny people. As in weird.

But the best stuff I got was clothes. What teenage girl wouldn't want clothes?! Dan and I had gone into Hot Topic, a store I had never heard of, and fell in love. Dan is the father I would have wanted. Of course he wouldn't ever be as great as my real father, but he was pretty close.

Well anyways, he got me a Tee shirt that had 'Okay? Okay.' On it, a tank top that had 'Heavy Metal Broke My Heart', and a hoodie that had the new Smoke and Mirrors album on it. I fell in love with the jacket. After he paid for it, I immediately pulled it over my head and hugged him.

✨✨Magical Time Skipz!!✨✨

Once we pulled up in the driveway, I grabbed the bags and rushed inside. Been was in the living room and he looked at me like I was insane. "Where's the fire?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I giggled and set down my bags on one of the couches.

"I want to show you what I got!! Can I show you?" I asked, giving him my puppy face. He sighed and nodded. "Sure," he replied dully, making me spin around and pull out my books.

"So I got Paper Towns, Will Grayson Will Grayson, Looking For Alaska, and The Fault In Our Stars. Can you believe that I still haven't seen the movie?! I wanted to see it, but I never got the chance." I mumbled the last part, looking down.

I heard him sigh and I looked over at him. "They have it on demand and if you want to watch it, I'll watch it with you," he muttered, making me smile and run over, hugging him. "Omg thanks Ben!! Let me finish showing you my gifts and we can watch it!!" I squealed, letting go and showing him my stuff. He nodded and actually smiled at the hoodie and told me to go put my stuff in my room.

I was actually starting to like him a lot. Honestly, I didn't know what he was to me, but right now, tonight, he was my friend. When I came downstairs, he was putting on TFIOS. But unlike how I usually sit away from him, I sat right next to him.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

After an entire movie of sobbing, I had used an entire box of tissues. Ben had cried once, but not that much. "T-that m-movie w-was s-s-so saaaaaddd," I sobbed, hugging Ben tightly. "It's okay," he tried to reassure me, making me shake my head.

Suddenly, footsteps echoed down the hall and the rest of the guys had walked inside the room. "What happened?!" "Why is Blair crying?!" "Ben what did you do?!" Were just the questions the guys exploded onto Ben. As for Ben, he was lost for words.

"W-we watched TFIOS," I sobbed, making the three look at me. "TFIOS?" Daniel asked, confusion splashed onto his face. "The Fault In Our Stars," I told them. After a while of explaining, they finally understood.

"Oh so it was a movie?" Wayne clarified, making me nod. "Yep. I was practicing sobbing the entire movie," I say, turning a light shade of pink. Ben chuckled. "I cried once. That movie is so emotional," he said, everybody laughing.

A week later we watched it again, with all of the guys. They all cried, but Wayne cried the least amount while I still cried the most. 'I love this movie,' I thought to myself, hugging them all goodnight. Trudging up the stairs, I went to my room and flopped onto the bed, yawning.

The next morning was just like any other, but I felt more awake and energetic, then tired. Getting dressed, I got ready and went downstairs. It was always really cold in the morning, and I noticed that I seemed to be the first one to wake up.

Looking around the kitchen, I spied something on the table. It was envelop with my name on it. Looking around, I saw the calendar with the date March 21, 2015. Today was my birthday, and I almost forgot. Looking back down at the envelope, I opened it and reached in.

Inside was 5 tickets to an OneRepublic concert.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

A/N: I'm so sorry for the really bad chapter. I tried my best 😑. I'm so tired too lol. It's like 1 am. Well anyways. I still need new characters. Please. I can't take but so many ideas at once. Well see ya!!