Cool Tag Bruh

Yo so I got tagged and now I have to answer some questions! @Amethystia22 tagged me and you guys should really check her out cause she's great. Here you go!

Rules:

1.    You have to post all the rules

2.    You have to tag 13 people

3.    You have to answer 13 questions addressed to you, and then make up 13 for the people you tagged

4.    You can't say "I don't do tags"

5.     TAG BACKS ARE ALLOWED

6.    You have to do this within a week. If you don't, you have to do whatever the person who tagged you wants.

7.    Be CREATIVE with the title! Not like "I got tagged..."

8.    You have to put this in a book, not a comment

Q&A:

1.    Do you watch Youtube Gamers or Vloggers? I watch both, Markiplier and Connor Franta being the two I love the most from both categories.

2.    What's your favorite pastime? I love drawing art and listening to music.

3.    Do you play any instruments? I play the cello and piano.

4.     Are you a gamer? Why yes, of course. Uncharted is one of my favorites!

5.    Were you upset by being tagged in this challenge? Not really, actually.

6.    What is your favorite animal? Foxes!

7.    What is your favorite place and why? The California coast will always be my favorite place because of the beauty and the feeling of peace. My dad and I would drive along the coast a lot when we lived in Cali. If we were ever out late, which would be almost all the time, we stop and see all the stars light up the sky and hear the sounds of waves crashing against the rocks.

8.    What is one fact about you that you think most people don't know about you? I love poetry and can read it all day.

9.    What is your favorite food? Strawberry Cheesecake!

10.Would you rather have many siblings or many pets? I'd say many siblings because I've always wanted older brothers.

11.Do you have a favorite band? If so, what is it? My favorite band constantly changes, but right now it'll have to be Panic! At The Disco.

12.What genre of music do you listen to most often? I mostly listen to alternative, but I do listen to indie and folk a lot.

13.Are you wary of talking/meeting people in real life or on the internet? To be honest, I have social anxiety, so I am scared when meeting new people, but I would like to meet people on the internet. After you get to know me, I'm not shy at all.

TAGS~ (cause you have to share the suffering!~)

1. Amethystia22

2. Fridaythekid

3. radioactiveme_

4. ginnymayes23

5. AmazingFangirlz

6. PercyJlover03

7. ImagineAlyssa

8. rice-a-roni

9. swagdabooty

10. bookluvr14

11. InternetMeem

12. teacupApocalypse

13. maggiepie123321

QUESTIONS!

1. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what color(s)?

2. Headphones or earbuds?

3. Walks on the beach or in a forest?

4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

5. Could you live without the internet?

6. Have you ever seen a meteor shower?

7. Chocolate or Vanilla?

8. Cupcakes or muffins?

9. Which horror movie scared you the most? If any?

10. Know the Duck Song? The Llama Song? Banana Phone?

11. Do you like group projects?

12. Ever been to a concert? Was it fun?

13. Did you like Pokemon as a child?

OKAY! So here are the questions, so good luck! Remember, its due in a week!