TRAP QUEEN!

A/N: Heyyyyy what up homies. I'm so tired and sore, like it's not even funny. Ughhhh. Well hopefully this chapter is great. Now onto the story!

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

We walked around another hour and a half, after I managed to get DL away from her man crush. I dragged her in American Eagle and went straight to the jeans.

"So... Who's your man crush?" I asked her, making her look away from the shirt that she was originally looking at.

"O-oh.. His name is Rylan.." She replied, blushing and turning back to the shirts. "He's 17.." She added, picking up the shirt. "I'm going to go try this on." She informed me, leaving to go try it on.

I nodded and picked out two jeans and picked out a really cute poncho. My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I reached for it, looking at the it immediately. It was a text from Adam.

"Going to be running late tonight. Tell B. She won't answer her phone. I think it's dead. Btw Blake and Miranda are coming over on Monday." I read softly, looking up. I spied DL walking over to me with a smile on her face. "Dude you getting hungry?" I asked, looking at the time.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about getting the shirt." She told me, looking at it.

"You should get it if you like it. I'm going to go check out, you with?" I asked, making her nod.

---

We walked over to the food court and finally got some lunch. Panda Express was my immediate choice and DL pondered over what she should go to.

"In-N-Out sounds good... So does Chipotle..." She murmured, looking at the two options.

"You sound like a total Cali white girl right now, I hope you know." I called over to her, paying for my food and looking back at her. She shrugged and made the decision to go to Chipotle. Chuckling, I walked over to a table and sat down, waiting. I took that time to text Adam back and then texted B.

It was three, and traffic was probably going to take an hour, so I texted her to ask if we could leave in an hour. She texted back right away with a yes and a smiley face. I smiled and heard someone sit down next to me.

"Please don't tell me that you're alone. That would make me feel bad for you." I heard Paxton say, making me look up at him.

"I'm not. I'm waiting for my friend DL, for your information." I told him, putting my phone down and looking at him. "Are you alone?" I shot back at him, making him laugh.

"Yeah my friends had to leave. Isn't it sad?" He asked, making a sad face. I laughed.

"Very sad. So since your friends aren't here, you decided to stalk me?" I asked jokingly, making it his turn to laugh.

"Yes. I'm very lonely." He told me, pushing my shoulder gently. Laughing, I heard someone sit down across from me.

"Sorry. The line is like a million people." I heard DL say, making me look over to her.

"Oh it's fine. Paxton just admitted that he was stalking us." I told her, making her look over to him. He held his hands up.

"I'm kidding. It was just luck that we keep running into each other. Duh." He exclaimed, smiling.

I smiled and looked over at DL, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Oh no.

"Soo Paxton... Do you have a girlfriend?" DL asked, making me look over at Paxton with interest. He blushed slightly and shook his head.

"Nope. As single as a pringle and maybe ready to mingle." He admitted, smiling softly. I sat quietly and ate my food, not saying anything.

I felt DL's gaze on me, Paxton's as well.

What the hell? Looking up, I jumped back as they kept staring at me. "What?" I demanded, looking at the both of them with slight annoyance.

"Oh nothing." DL chirped, making me frown.

Weirdos.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

We sat there for awhile until I got a call from B. Of course we had to leave. We said our goodbyes to Paxton and met up with B. When we met up with her, she was smiling.

"Well let's head to the house." She called, smiling. We smiled an followed her to her car.

---

Of course we got stuck in traffic. Like is it even a question? I looked around and saw that all six lanes were completely stopped. Leaning over, I turned the radio up. First by ColdWarKids was playing and I smiled. At that moment it was one of my favorites.

Somehow we all ending up humming along and that ended up passing the time. Great huh?

When we finally arrived at the house, it was around 5:30 so that gave us some time to get ready before Michelle got here.

We quickly flew up the stairs and went to go put the clothes up. "Please don't tell me you spent all your money." I told DL, taking the clothes out of the bag.

"Nah bruh. We still have a couple of days left. Did you spend all of yours?" She shot back, making me grin.

"Nope." We both smirked and I heard a knock at the door. "Brb." I told her, hurrying downstairs. I swung the door open and smiled, seeing Michelle standing there.

"Hey!!" She exclaimed, hugging me. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Hello! Great that you could make it!" I told her, picking up a bag. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm flattered that you invited me!" She smiled, making me invite her inside. She walked inside and looked around. "Wow. Cool!" She exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear.

"C'mon I want you to meet someone." I told her, taking her arm gently and pulling her upstairs. "DL this is Michelle!" I called, getting DL's attention.

The greeted each other with a smile and I looked at the two of them. "You two get to meet each other and I'll go make some popcorn." I told them, going downstairs.

I think that they're going to get along.

---

I leaned on the counter, listening to the popcorn. I pulled out my phone and checked everything. After the popcorn had finished, I put my phone on my pocket and grabbed a bowl of the shelf.

I heard something and hurried upstairs. I almost died laughing at what I saw. Michelle and DL were dancing to the song Trap Queen.

"I'm like, "Hey, what's up? Hello."
Seen your pretty ass soon as you came in the door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go
We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos
A 50, 60 grand, prob' a hundred grams though
Man, I swear I love her how she work the damn pole
Hit the strip club, we be letting bands go
Everybody hating, we just call them fans though
In love with the money, I ain't ever letting go!" They sang along to it and I was dying laughing. It was going to be a fun week.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

A/N: Welp I officially hate high school. Ughhhh I hate moving. Well anyways, hope you enjoyed that chapter and buh bye.

Ps: sorry if it's crappy