Hanging Out With All The Guys And Even Some Surprises Part One

A/N: Okay I'm kinda tired and I have good ideas for this and the next one, so please don't hate me 😅.

It's also been a little while since I updated, (oops) and I need to think. I think you'll like it so enjoy!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

So ever since we left the piano store, I was getting hungry. Fine I'm always hungry but this time was a reasonable time. Dan and Ryan were chatting away about upcoming concerts, when my stomach growled.

"Ooh! Sounds like someone's hungry!" Ryan exclaimed, snickering. I looked up at Ryan and blushed.

"I am. Can we stop in San Fran for something?" I asked, using a horrible country accent.

All the guys laughed and Dan nodded, putting his signal on. As we exited, Dan got a call in the truck, making the entire truck have an obnoxious ring.

"Yellow?" He asked, accepting the call. "Yo what's up?!" A very excited voice exclaimed, making Ryan an the guys shout.

"EYYYYYY!!" They all yelled, making me cover my ears.

"Yo what's up Adam?!" Dan yelled, making my eyes go wide. "Adam as in Adam Levine?!" I whispered/yelled to Ryan, who nodded. "Yeah he's a friend."

"Hey I heard from a little birdie that you guys just came from San Fran airport. Wanna come and eat lunch with me and the guys at Twitter Headquarters? We were hanging out there for a while and then we can go walk around!" He exclaimed, making me cough and look at Dan.

"Please?!?!" I begged, really wanting to meet the famous singer.

Dan looked at me and then at the guys in the back. "Sure Adam. We'll meet you there. See you in a few," Dan chuckled, ending the call.

"YAY!!" I blurted out, so happy. I had always admired Maroon 5, so this was really great. The only thing to make this better was a meet and greet with Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco.

Ryan moved arm from around my waist and cut the music on, the song being Something I Need. And it just started. I was about to sing along, but Ryan and Dan beat me to it. They were singing along and I was so happy, with them both sounding really great.

Now I could see why they were going on tour with each other. But, I still haven't meet the other band, which was either Young the Giant or Walk the Moon. I have a really bad memory so I couldn't remember.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Once the song ended, Uma Thurman came on and I smiled then frowned, seeing the giant Twitter board. This was my jam! Dan pulled into the special parking lot and drove into an empty space, stopping the car. He cut the car off, leaving me to look at Dan.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttt..... I like that song," I told him, watching him open the door and get out.

"Well you can listen to it on your phone. Let's go, they're waiting," he said, making me open the door and hop out.

Once I hopped out, Ryan and the rest of them followed. I walked next to Brent and Ryan, looking around. Twitter was one of the many accounts I had, but to be completely honest, I never did use it.

Looking around, I saw a group waiting and looked at Dan, walking to him and holding his arm. He looked at me and smiled, looking over at the man who was walking over to us.

He was tall and he shook Dan's hand, smiling. "Hey Dan, Ryan! It's been awhile! How are you guys?" He asked, shaking hands with Ryan.

Ryan smiled and walked over to Dan and I, looking at Adam. "We've been great! Dan has a daughter now, named Blair." I looked over at him at the mention of my name.

"Huh?" I asked.

Adam looked at me and gave a mischievous smile and held his hand out to shake. I shook his hand and he pulled me in for a big bear hug.

"Can't... breathe..." I gasped out, making him let go of me. "Sorry kiddo. Nice to meet ya."

After that he let go of me and we walked around. He introduced me to the rest of the band and I waved. (A/N: too lazy to type all their names. Search them up..) They all seemed very nice.

After that, everyone started to walk to the headquarters, to go and get Adam's phone, which was charging.

"Stupid IPhones," he had muttered, leading the way there. Everyone laughed and I stayed next to Dan and Ryan.

I kinda refused to leave their sides and Ryan noticed, making him put his arm around me. Looking up at him, I smiled and he smiled back.

"So where are we gonna eat at Adam?" Dan asked, smiling lightly him.

"I was thinking about Bubba Gumps. But we could also eat at The Brimini Twist. I know the owners and it's kinda secluded," he told us, grabbing his keys. We all nodded and followed him out the door.

We got to his car and Dan looked at me. "Hey is it okay if Blair rides with you guys?" Dan asked, making me look up at him with confusion.

"There is barely enough room in the car and I think it's illegal for you to be sitting in the front seat on Ryan's lap," he told me, kissing me head.

I frowned and slowly nodded, Adam nodding and smiling. "Sure! It'll be fun!" He exclaimed, Ryan letting me go. I looked at Adams Hummer and smiled, him opening the door for me.

I hopped in the big vehicle and sat in the back. Adam and the others followed me in and looked back at me.

"You okay back there?" Adam asked, making me nod. He nodded and cut on the radio, Knee Socks by Arctic Monkeys playing.

"Hope you're okay with this!" He called back to me, looking in the rearview mirror and cutting it up. I nodded and smiled, dancing along with it. This was going to be a fun car ride.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

A/N: OMG ITS BEEN TOO FREAKING LONG LIKE OMFG!!!! I've been so busy I'm sorry you guys.. 😣😣 but at the same time I'm so happy!!! I got my Grad Dress and omg it's fabulous. Ugh this chapter took so much time like bruh I could've gotten this done a long time ago.. HOPEFULLY, another part will be up soon. Emphasis on hope.

Well anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next part. BYEEEEEE!!!!!