Red Woods

A/N: Look. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a little while. I'm pretty sure this is a good reason too. This is actually quite hard to admit, or accept, but I have been feeling depressed. I haven't been myself and most of the time I've just quit. I have no motivation whatsoever and I feel like... Like I'm worthless.

My best friend hasn't spoken to me in a long time, and I just don't think he wants to be my friend anymore.. That makes me feel worse, since I told him personal stuff...

So I guess I'm technically saying that if this chapter is crapy or completely horrible, or if it takes me a long time to update it, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. Please. Here's the next chapter.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I woke up freezing my ass off. Rolling over to look at the window, I saw it was wide open with the curtains flowing through the wind. 'What the hell?' I questioned myself in my head, getting up slowly out of the frozen bed.

I shuffled over to the window, rubbing my arms to keep them warm. There wasn't even light outside, so it must be before six AM or something like that. After I did something like the Cupid Shuffle, I got to my window. I took a quick glance outside, taking in the beautiful woods.

The woods were gorgeous in the morning. The dim light from the porch was illuminating the entrance, showing patches of fog covering the gravel. Leaning on the window sill, I stared at the woods, seeing something dim coming over the horizon.

Glancing over, I saw the sun starting to rise to its peak. I watched it and sighed happily, for the first time hearing crickets chirp happily, making my smile increase size. The sun rose slowly, making me want to close my eyes and think. It was just so calming.

After the sun rose pretty high, I sighed and closed the window. It wasn't as cold as it was earlier, but it was still pretty cold. Walking over to my nightstand, I lifted my phone off the charger and checked the time, seeing that it was 8:31 A.M. .

Sighing, I pulled clothes from the nightstand drawer and placed them on my bed. They were a Fall Out Boy tee with blue skinny jeans. I loved Fall Out Boy so much. But I loved Imagine Dragons more.

Stripping off my clothes, I pulled the fresh clothes on and walked into the bathroom, doing my morning routine. I changed and yawned, rubbing my eyes drowsily. I checked the clock once more, grabbing my phone off of its charger. It was only 9ish. The guys must have been awake by now.

I grabbed my Tumblr beanie and YouTube jacket. I practically lived on the Internet. After I pulled the door open and walked out hearing silence, I sighed. 'Never mind..' I thought to myself, shuffling down the stairs. I walked to the kitchen and fixed Nutella toast, going to the sliding glass door.

It was gorgeous outside, making a smile appear on my face. Looking outside, I noticed that there was a red wood forest around us. Well, I know what I was going to do today.

After finishing my toast, I heard a groan and saw Ben walking down the steps, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning!" I chirped, smiling big. He looked at me and sighed, not even smiling back. "Morning," he muttered, going into the kitchen.

I went on my phone and went straight to Tumblr. Tumblr is life. Tumblr is love. I lived on Tumblr. Ben walked over with some toast and sat on the couch next to me. He cut the TV on and started to watch the news. I stayed quiet, knowing he probably didn't want anything to do with me.

Soon, Dan and the rest of them got their lazy asses downstairs and went to the kitchen. It was like there was a bunch of zombies were in the house. Sighing, I cut my phone off from Troyler and Tronner, looking up at the guys.

"Hey guys? Today can we go into the woods? I want to explore," I called, getting their attention. "Uh sure. In a bit," Daniel called, almost falling asleep on the counter. I giggled and nodded. "Aw okay. I'm going outside though," I told them, walking out the door.

I looked around and saw a small pathway, going over to it. The thick fog was hard to see through, but I managed to get through. I pulled out my phone, putting on some music. Warriors started to play and I sang along, knowing it by heart.

Slipping on my jacket, I took several pictures of the foggy woods and started to head back. Honestly, I didn't realize how far I had actually gone. Once I saw the house in sight, I started to take some photos. I loved this place.

As soon as I stepped inside, the guys ran over to me. "Where were you?! We were so worried!!" Wayne yelled, frowning deeply. I looked at them. "I said I was going outside. I went for a walk since ya'll took too long," I told them, sighing.

After a while of explaining, Daniel nodded and looked at everyone. "We were over exaggerating. I guess it's fine that you went for a walk," he told me, smiling lightly. I nodded as everyone agreed. "Thanks!" I called, running upstairs to back up my photos.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello everyone! So I'm gonna need some new characters and anyone who wants to be in the story, just PM me. I have great ideas and it's been consuming up my time, a lot more than the depression has. So just PM characters. All I need is the name, age, appearance, personality, or anything thing else that is interesting! See you!