The Man

A/N: IM BACK BITCHES!!! Excuse my language but I'm back from hiatus and back with a new chapter!! I missed you guy and I'm sorry to say that I was considering bailing out on the story.. 😥😥😢😢 BUUUUTTTT NAH. I have too much story to write!! Plus I made a promise that I intend to keep! Anyways, hopefully this chapter will be good and not plain crappy and I will not be updating regularly, do to high school homework!! Isn't that fun?! 😒😒 Anyways, enough of me ranting and here's the next chapter!! Btw Blair's outfit at the top.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

-Dan's POV- (WHAT?!?!)

I let out a sigh as I closed the hotel door. I was so done with being on the tour and really, I just wanted to sleep in my own bed. Plus, I wanted to see Blair. The guys were missing her, myself included, and we couldn't wait much longer. But we knew we had to stay on the tour, or else that would raise suspicion.

I plopped down on the bed and yawned. It was probably about fifty a past one and I was exhausted. Eight concerts in a week is tiring! I got up and walked over to the desk and pulled out my notebook. Inside were lyrics to a new song I was writing, called Roots. To be honest, it might be one of my favorites. I kept writing until I heard a knock, which broke me out of my concentration.

"Dan? Buddy, you should head to bed it's pretty late." I heard Wayne's voice call, making me look over at the clock.

"You mean early?" I asked, looking over and seeing him walk inside.

"Whatever smart ass. Anyways head to bed." He told me, walking over and taking the book. "You'll get this back in the morning." He told me, flipping his hair back and walking out of the room.

"Asshole.." I muttered, getting up and laying on the bed. Soon, I was out.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

I woke up and instantaneously checked my phone. It was 11:35 and there's was a voicemail from the orphanage that Blair had come from.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Steward from Emerald Orphanage. I'm calling you today to inform you of a problem. There is a relative that is claiming to be Blair's uncle. And he has proof of being her Uncle and wants to take care of her. Call us back-" I cut my phone off and let out a sigh.

"Fuck..." I whispered, looking down and holding my head. I threw my phone against the wall in anger. They couldn't take her away...

A knock on the door made me look over my shoulder. "Come on in." I called, getting up. I picked up my phone as I saw Ben walk in.

"Dude, are you okay? I heard something." He told me, looking at me nervously.

"Yeah." I lied. "I'm just fine."

🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑🏑

-Blair's POV-

"Woah there is some really hot guys at the beach today." DL commented, making Michelle and I laugh.

"Oh come off it DL. We're going to the lacrosse game and this is a short cut. Besides, everyone knows that lacrosse players are the hottest!" I told her, making the two laugh.

"The only reason we're going to the game because some Paxton guy BEGGED you to come to his game. It's obvious that he wants you to be his trap queen!" Michelle exclaimed loudly, earning several looks around us as we walked into the city.

"Really?! He's just a friend!" I told her, making her laugh.

"Whatevs. Now if he asks you to wear his jersey.. That's a proposal!!" She yelled, earning is even more looks.

"She's right!" They both looked at each other and smiled.

I'm pretty sure they're plotting something against me.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

When we got to the game it was pretty crowded. Michelle and DL decided to go get the seats, while I was left with popcorn and nacho duty.

I went up to the concession stand and ordered the food and three drinks, letting out a sigh. How was I going to carry all of this?! At that moment in time, I got a hug from behind which made me yelp out in surprise. I turned, seeing Paxton.

"Paxton!! Why did you scare me like that?!" I hissed out, punching his arm. "Aren't you supposed to be practicing?!" I asked, looking up at him.

He flashed me a grin and shook his head. "Coach told me to get him a drink before the game. Plus I already am warmed up and ready to play! Feel my cheek!" He exclaimed, making me frown.

"No thanks. Anyways, since you're here, can you help me bring food to my friends?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded.

"Only if you wear my jersey."

🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗

So I ended up wearing his jersey and got CONSTANT teasing from DL and Michelle.

It was pretty fffing hot outside and he made me wear his jersey, so I was kinda grumpy.

I was about as happy as grumpy cat was.

As we watched the game, I watched Paxton play and admired his skill. He was team captain and the mvp of the season, so he was serious when it came to this game. I watched him and smiled as he scored a lot. He was pretty good at the game.

"There's like, ten minutes left." I heard DL say. I looked up at her.

"Yeah. They're probably going to win, so.." I looked back at the game and watched as Paxton hurled the ball into the net, the goalie being to slow. They were now eleven points ahead.

Ten minutes passed and they won, making me stand up, clapping. Paxton and his team hurried off the field and I caught him smile at me.

Maybe I had a little crush.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

A/N: I updated!!! Now I'm happy!! Sorry about the looooonnnngggg wait! Art, English, and math call!! Plus Hetalia called, dragging me into its fandom. ITS SO GOOD! Anyways hope you enjoyed and there next chapter will probs be soon. Byyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!