Memories and Movies

Hey Guyz!!! Here is chapter 3 for ya and I hope you like it!!! I have been working on this, so here ya go!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

&*Blair's POV*&

Dan and I were hugging for a while, until I gently pulled back from him. "Thank you so much for this. I would have never EVER thought my life would be like this..." I trailed off, looking up at his face and smiling.

Dan smiled and nodded. "Of course. We love you already." He told me, smiling back at me. I nodded and laid down on my top of my new bed.

"This place is amazing. I love the house and I haven't even been everywhere in here," I told him, smiling and sitting back up.

He nodded and sat down on my bed next to me. "I could show you around later if you wanted me to. But Wayne wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie tonight?" He asked, looking at me.

Nodding, I smiled and stood up. "That sounds like fun. What kind of movie is it?" I asked, sitting up straighter. Dan thought for a moment before finally answering. "I.... I think he said something about Paranormal Activity and The Conjuring," he told me, thinking.

Once again, I nodded. "Yes! I love horror movies. One of my favorite shows is American Horror Story and The Strain," I told him, making him nod with a smile.

"We watch them too. Anyway, I'll go downstairs and tell everybody. You can come down whenever you want to. See you," he said, getting up and walking out of my room.

Once he left, I sighed and got up slowly. I walked over to my bag that was currently on the floor by my door. I picked it up with a slight grunt and heaved it on my bed. Carefully, I pulled out my phone and laptop.

The laptop was my dads, but once he passed away, I practically got everything. I even got the three four wheelers that was currently in storage with everything else.

Sighing from the memory, I started pulling everything else out from my bag. I pulled out my clothes, then makeup, then finally my books. I pulled out about five, since I loved reading so much. Slowly, I walked over to the dresser and put the clothes away.

✨✨✨Magical Time Skipz!!!✨✨✨

After a little while of me fixing my room the way I wanted it to be, I walked over to my bag where it had one more item left in it. Slowly, I pulled it out.

It was a scrapbook that my mom had started, but sadly never got to finish. Sighing, I flipped it open and started to go through it, smiling slightly even though I wanted to burst out in tears.

So many memories flooded my brain and finally my flood gate for tears broke and I broke down crying. After a little bit of crying I slowly stopped myself and took a breather. My parents were such a touchy subject.

Sniffling, I wiped my tears away with the back of my hand and sighed. Then, I remembered what Dan had said and walked over to my own bathroom. I was happy about that part.

I saw that my makeup had smeared and sighed. Slowly, I pulled some clothes out and walked inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Quickly, I shed my clothes off and jumped in the shower.

Did I mention that I loved being in the water? Well, I loved the water and absolutely loved taking showers. I washed my body and hair with the stuff that I had put in the shower earlier, somehow getting shampoo in my eye.

That was great, note the sarcasm. After I got it out, I cut off the shower and jumped out, wrapping a black fluffy towel around me.

After I dried off, I pulled on some clean clothes and blow dried my hair. Once it was dry, I hung my towel to dry and walked out of my room.

I walked to where Dan had told me to go earlier and saw everybody in the living room, watching a football game. I think it was Tar Heels vs Wolfpack, but it was pretty intense.

I watched and once the Tar Heels won, Wayne and Ben jumped up in triumphant. "Yes!! You owe us $15 to each of us!" Ben shouted, smiling proudly.

I choose that I should walk in. "Hey guys. What's up?" I asked, everybody turning to look at me. "Oh hey Blair. Me and Ben just won a bet from Dan and Daniel, who were betting on NC State. Losers," Wayne smirked, sitting back down.

I nodded and looked at them. "Could we watch a movie?" I asked, them nodding. "Yeah, Dan says you like horror. Conjuring or Paranormal Activity 3?" Daniel asked, walking over to the TV set and pulling out the two choices.

Finally, after about 10 minutes of deciding, we chose the Conjuring. The movie was creepy as hell. I sat next to Wayne and Dan, and might have held on to them about 80,000 times.

Sometime during the end of the movie, my eyes started to flutter, trying to shut. I was pretty tired. Slowly, I curled up next to Dan and drifted asleep.