Cool Kids

A/N: I love writing this story. Even though it hasn't gotten a lot of votes or reads, it's still really fun to write. It's great to read all of your guy's comments and know that you guys are really supportive. Thanks.

Just FYI this is a very short chapter because I'm getting ready to move into my new house, so updates will be put on hold for a while, but just until everything is settled and stuff like that.

Sorry it's so late!!!

🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

A couple of weeks passed and I've constantly been on my phone and texting everyone. From DL to Michelle, and Dan. They've been doing so well and Adam and I went to their concert. It was so much fun and so many people were there. I was actually shocked at how many people were there.

Dan and I probably hugged for a good thirty minutes, both talking to each other. One thing that I noticed: he cut his hair.

"You cut your hair?! Now whose hair am I going to braid?!" I had asked, faking being shocked.

He of course laughed, then explained the reason behind. Then Adam and I had to leave and that was a big let down.

I was sad when we left. Adam tried cheer me up and I let him. We laughed all the way back.

🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱

&* Present Time*&

"Ugh Adam I'm bored." I complained, hearing him groan in annoyance.

"Go outside. Get all of your energy out." He called from the living room.

"But..." I started, adding to the suspension.

"But what?" He called back. I smirked.

"I'm lazy." I called, hearing him groan in annoyance.

"I will literally kick you outside and lock the doors so you can't get inside, and then when B gets home she'll be confused because more than likely you'll be waiting out the door." He called back at me, making me die in laughter.

"You wouldn't."

"I would." He shot back, giving me a mischievous smile.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, folding my arms against my chest. "Why don't we settle this the easy way. By playing billiards." I told him, smirking.

He stood up, matching my smirk. "Game on."

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Let's just say that one game, turned into sixteen games.

We were both tied and he was in a really big predicament.

"Hmm do you want to risk it? The eight ball is right in front of number 16..." I smirked, watching him ponder over the decision. "Just... Don't mess up. Then we'll be tied." I told him, making him groan.

"Oh just shut up will you. You're the one who got me in this." He snapped back, exchanging a small smile with me. He hit the ball and sure enough the eight ball went in. "Oh come on!" He exclaimed, not wanting to put up with my laughter.

"I win!!" I exclaimed, dancing around. He rolled his eyes and covered his eyes.

"The horrible dance moves strike back!! My eyes!!" He yelled, making himself laugh.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Excuse me, but my dance moves are so fantastic that MC Hammer would have been jealous." I sassed him, sticking my tongue out at him.

👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯

Later that night, I was chillin' out in my room, listening to the Fifty Shades Of Grey Soundtrack.

Again. Don't judge me.

But I was going through all my CDs. Yes I still have those. Adam got me all of his CDs and a bunch others. There was a lot.

I let out a loud yawn and looked around. I was tired and could barely keep my eyes open. Slowly, I put the CDs to the side and got up, stretching. Checking my phone, I saw that it was 10:03. Of course that made me get in bed.

"Goodnight..." I muttered to myself, drifting asleep.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

A/N: that was a very small chapter. I'm sorry. I literally had no inspiration for this, but hopefully soon I'll come up with something. But I'm moving into my new house so... That's a problem... But a new chapter will be up soon. Byyyyyyyeeee friends.