Thousand Miles

A/N: OMG I literally love Adam so much. Speaking of random famous singers, right now I'm really obsessed over Ellie Goulding. Like it's sad. Just BTWs I might make her into the story 😂😂😅 well anyways I'm going to make the titles into a game. Whoever guesses it first wins! Idk i just need friends. I'm lonely.

So anyways like I said last chapter, two new characters are coming in this chapter! One a boy and the other a girl! I really like both of the characters, so here goes nothing!!

🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏🌏

I couldn't bare to leave Dan. I really wanted to go with them, but I knew I would probably be better off with Adam and Ryan, even though he's leaving soon too.

Currently, I was sitting in my room by myself. Dan, Nick and them had left early this morning and Dan had been in my room to say goodbye. He gave me the key and told me to call them whenever.

Once they left I sighed and got up, not even bothering to try to go to sleep. I just stayed up and took the time to read my John Green books. By the time I decided to get up, it was probably 9.

"Blair, you up?" A voice called, making me look over and mark my place in my book.

"Yeah." I called over, seeing the door open up and Adam came into view. He walked over to me and sat down, looking at me.

"You ready to come to LA? You'll like it there I think." He told me, smiling lightly at me.

"How long will I stay with you? I'm not complaining or anything but I'm just curious." He nodded and started to count his fingers.

"Well, tours usually last for a while so about 9 months? So that means you'll be going to school in LA too." As soon as he said school, my face turned to disgust.

"Do I really have to go? Can't I be home schooled?" I asked, making him smile and shake his head.

"No. You can't be a hermit. You need to go outside and meet people. Duh." He told me, lightly flicking my head. He got up and looked around. "Okay now get ready. We're leaving for San Fran in 3 hours." He told me, going out the door.

A couple minutes after he left, I then decided to get up. I groaned and walked around, not knowing why. I let out a long sigh, going to the closet. I pulled out some dark blue skinny jeans and walked over to my plaid and flannel shirts. I loved those types and had so many in my closet, it was unreal. I pulled out a maroon flannel and a grey tee shirt to go under it.

I quickly took off all my flannels and plaids from their hangers and shoved them into a large suitcase. This was gonna take awhile...

🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒🎒

After I packed at least four bags, I was done. Don't worry. It wasn't just clothes. Two of my bags were small ones and the other two were my clothes. Pants, shorts, and shoes in one bag while the other bag had the rest of my clothes. I got dressed and put on makeup and stuff, really wanting to curl my hair.

For a girl, curling my hair isn't the hardest possible thing possible but the only problem I have is the fear of burning myself. I've never really burned my hand, but I have burned my friend's hair before. But that was when I was learning. And it was her fault.

Without burning anything, I finally got done with that. I loved my hair when it was curled and it made me feel more confident in myself.

"Jeez Blair are you almost done? It doesn't take two hours to get ready.." I heard Ryan call, walking in. I looked over at him and smiled, going over to my laptop.