Who's Ryan?

A/N: Um this is a quick update. My birthday is coming up soon so if I don't update for a while, I'm probably doing something else. I got tickets to go see Lana Del Rey in May!! I'm so happy. So here's another chapter!!

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

I dropped the tickets in shock. What?! Quickly picking them up, I looked at one of the tickets. Apparently OneRepublic is going to be on tour with Imagine Dragons and Walk The Moon, so that's exciting!! Carefully I scanned the ticket and found the date. My jaw dropped.

It was in three months!! I looked around and placed it back on the table. I couldn't stop smiling. Rushing back up the stairs, I bolted into my room and changed into some blue jeans and the new TFIOS shirt. I grabbed TFIOS and walked downstairs, hearing talking in Dan's room. Slowly, I walked over to it and eavesdropped.

"Yeah I get it. Smoke and Mirrors is out and we have been trying to talk to Ryan. We haven't gotten in touch with him." There was a slight pause. "No we haven't told her. We got tickets to see us and I really hope she doesn't get mad at us for telling her who we really are. You should come by Nick. It would be a pleasure to have you and the guys here." Another long pause. "Okay so see you then? Okay. Bye bye."

He hung up the phone and i tiptoed down the stairs, trying to not get caught. He would probably get mad at me for eavesdropping. Walking into the kitchen, i was pretty sure I was forgetting something. Looking around, I put my book on the table and sighed. Curse me and my horrible memory.

After pondering what it was, I started to make some hot chocolate and nuttella toast. Healthy right? Hearing footsteps, I saw Dan come into the kitchen dressed and ready. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" He greeted, addressing me with a big smile. Smiling back, I nodded. "Yeah."

I carefully took a sip of the very hot chocolate. "Where are you going so early?" I asked, watching him pick up the envelope with the tickets. "Im going to drive to San Francisco to pick something up. By the way." He walked over to me and gave me a huge hug. "Happy birthday," he finished, making me hug him back. "Can I come with you to San Fran? Please?" I asked, making him chuckle.

"Sure, why not. I'll tell the guys that you're coming with me. Wouldn't want them to worry," he said, letting go and walking upstairs. Smiling, I drank all of my hot cocoa and ate the toast. Hearing footsteps, I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Ready?" He asked, making me nod.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

🚙🚕🚙🚕🚙🚕🚙🚕🚙🚕🚙🚕🚙🚕

Instead of taking the small Audi, we drove in a huge four wheel drive truck, that looked like it was for show more than riding. Once we were off, he turned the radio on and we started to listen to alternative music.

Lifted Up (1985) by Passion Pit started playing and we sang along with it. I was having so much fun singing along. Then, after a couple of songs the commercials started to play. I found my chance.

"Hey Dan?" I asked. "Yeah? What's up?" He asked, looking over at me. "Who is Nick? I heard you talking to him when I walked past your room," I started, making him nod and look back at the road. "Oh. Nick is a really good friend of mine. You get to meet him soon. Trust me he's fun," he told me. Slowly, I nodded. "Oh okay." I replied, looking out the window.

I heard him sigh and I looked over at him. "Blair... There's something I need to tell you. The guys and I are actua-" Dan was cut off by this phone ringing, making the entire truck ring along. Stupid Bluetooth advanced truck.

"Hello? Oh hey Ryan. It's been awhile!" Dan exclaimed, cutting the Bluetooth off and making it on his phone. I watched him with interest. Looks like someone didn't want me to listen to their conversation. "Actually, I have Blair with me right now. We are coming to San Fran to pick the piano and the guys up. Do you need a ride?" Dan asked 'Ryan', making me even more curious.

"Oh okay. We have enough room in my truck. Nick is also going to be driving, so I don't think space would be an issue." He carried on the conversation, making me even more curious to know who Ryan was. It was at the point where it was bothering me.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, he hung up and looked at me. "So! We are going to pick up the guys, then we are going to pick up the piano," he told me, smiling and cutting the music back onto full blast. Smiling, we sang along.

After a while of singing in the car, we pulled over so he could get some gas and so I could pee. Walking around in the store, I saw a magazine that caught my attention. In big letters, it said Imagine Dragons gets a new member, but underaged?' It read, making me look at the picture.

Wait.

It was a picture of Wayne, Ben, Dan, Daniel, and I on the front of the magazine. Quickly, I searched up Imagine Dragons on my phone and the men I thought I knew were on the page for Imagine Dragons.

They were Imagine Dragons.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

A/N: Welp there's a chapter. It's been like, four or three days since the last one. Nevertheless, it's still a chapter. Sooooo sorry if it sucks. Anyways, I don't know how I'm going to bring Nick and Ryan in. That's going to be complicated. Well anyways, see ya later!!