I Love Pianos

A/N: Heyyyyy Guys! What's up? Here's the next chapter. I might not update more often, since I have tests, interviews, and a whole lot of school crap. So here's the next chapter!

🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

They were Imagine Dragons... They were Imagine Dragons! How could they not tell me?! Setting the magazine down quickly, I walked away from the section and looked at the candy section, seeing Dan walk inside.

He looked around and spotted me, walking over. "Hey! Ready to go?" He asked, looking at the candy. I nodded and smiled, pretending that I didn't see the magazine.

"Yeah could we get some Twix?" I asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled and nodded, grabbing four packs and walking to the cashier. He paid and I looked around, waiting.

Once he paid, we walked outside and into the truck. I smiled as we drove away.

Dan didn't really try to make conversation, probably realizing that something was wrong.

Honestly, I wanted to ask him about it and try to understand why he didn't tell me. Sighing, I looked over at him.

"Dan?" I asked, making him look over. "Yeah?" He responded, giving me a slight smile. Taking a deep breath, I looked at my hands.

"Why didn't you tell me that you and the guys were apart of Imagine Dragons?" I asked quietly, Dan cutting the music off.

Uncomfortable silence filled the air as he was thinking of excuses. "H-how did you find out?" He stuttered quietly, as if he was afraid.

Looking at him, I was shocked. Most of the color had escaped his face and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"A magazine showed it..." I muttered, getting a frustrated groan from Dan.

"We didn't want you to find out this way! We were going I tell you as soon as Ryan and Nick came over later!" He explained, looking over at me.

I looked at him, confused. "So... Tonight?" I asked, earning a nod from him. "Yep."

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

We didn't say much after that, but we asked each other if they were fine. Finally, I saw the coast line.

"So... What about tours?" I asked, hearing a sigh. "We didn't think about that... Maybe you could just come with us? Or maybe just stay with a friend," He asked, making me like the second option.

True I wouldn't want to be away from them for a long period of time, but I wouldn't want to be around them 24/7.

"Which friend?" I asked, him continuing to look at the road.

"Uh. Maybe you can stay with my friend Adam, or maybe Chris or Mark," he named off a list and I nodded. "And they're all nice?" I asked.

He chuckled and nodded. "Of course they are. Shoot... You could probably stay at Nate's house," he told me, making me smile. "Cool."

🌃🌉🌃🌉🌃🌉🌃🌉🌃🌉🌃🌉🌃

As we drove to the Bay Area, it was around lunch time. "Dan.. I'm hungry," I whined, making him sigh.

"We'll get lunch with the guys. Don't worry," He told me, driving across the Golden Gate Bridge. I was in awe. Apparently, all this week there has been fog, but today it was clear of it!

Looking out the window, I smiled and looked over at Dan. He smiled at me and chuckled, exiting off the bridge.

"Now we get to go to the airport and pick the guys up!"

We didn't get to the airport until one something. Traffic was crazy in San Francisco!! Ryan had called us and said he was outside waiting and Dan had to tell him that we were almost there.

We had been in the car so long and I was getting tired. "Dan, is Ryan the lead singer of OneRepublic?" I asked, hearing him chuckle.

"Ding ding ding..." I heard him mutter, pulling over on the side.

Ryan and the other members of OneRepublic were standing there with a lot of luggage.

Dan took out all of the cups in the center console and folded it back, turning into two seats.

There were five members and they smiled, and Dan opened his door, getting out. I opened my door and got out, getting hugged immediately.

"You might not know me but I've heard so much about you!" An excited voice exclaimed, making me look up. It was Ryan smiling down at me and that made me smile.

"I know you. You're Ryan. Ryan Tedder," I told him, watching him smile even more.

"Correct!!" He exclaimed, looking at Dan and letting go of me. He hugged him and I smiled, immediately thinking about a ship name for them. I was tapped on the shoulder and I looked over, seeing four other men.

"Hi Blair. We've heard so much about you. My name is Brent," he introduced, pointing to a smaller guy. "That's Drew," he told me, making Drew wave. Then he pointed to the last two.

"And they are Zach and Eddie." He finished, smiling as if he was pleased with himself.

I smiled and waved at them. "Hello," I called, hearing Dan close the tailgate. I didn't even notice he put their bags back there. Quickly, I looked away from the four guys and looked at Dan.

"There's seven of us and six seats," I told him, hearing him chuckle. "You can sit on someone's lap. They're not gonna bite," he told me, walking to the drivers side.

Everybody got in and I ended up sitting on Ryan's lap. Dan and Ryan were chatting away and catching up by the time we got to the piano store.

Dan quickly got out and we walked inside, me being in heaven. The piano and cello were my favorite instruments, so I was happy.

"Why do we need a piano?" I asked Dan, following him throughout the store.

"Well. The guys and I wanted to start practicing the songs at home, so we could spend time with you. We mostly want to practice Dream," he told me, making my eyes light up.

"That's my favorite song next to Smoke and Mirrors!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

He smiled, hugging back. After a while of searching, we found a beautiful white grand piano that took my breath away. Then finally, we left the store.

🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I got one character thanks to raidioactiveme! Thanks so much and I'll find out how to put ur character in. I already have a good idea. So see you in the next chapter!! Byeeee!!!