Take A Walk

A/N: I think the next chapters are going to be song names, song lyrics, or something like that. I'll try to update every week as possible, but that will be my schedule. Idk what day, but with my laziness, it will probably be Friday or Saturday. With my personal news, we found a house!! Yay!! I mean I'm still sad and all, but at least it's something. It's a nice house too.

Weellllll other news is that it's not too late to pm me new characters! I still need some... But! I can always conjure up some creativity! And that picture up there is me!!! Onto the story!!!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Headaches are the worst. Especially, when you wake up with one. I sat up slowly in my bed, clutching my head. Why did I have such a bad headache??

I rolled out of bed and put on some jeans and my Panic! At The Disco shirt. Walking over to my closet, I pulled my smoke and mirrors sweater on over my head. That reminded me to brush my hair.

Quickly I got ready and stumbled out the door, going downstairs. I went into the kitchen, and looked around. It was a disaster in here, beer bottles and popcorn laying around. I groaned and went into one of the cabinets, pulling out Advil.

Just as I did that, I heard another groan. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Ryan holding his foot in obvious pain. Looking down, I saw a coke can where his foot went. I tried to hold back laughter as he grumbled profanities.

"Ooh you said a bad word. Potty mouth!" I joked around, seeing him pick up the can and toss it in the trash can.

"BUCKETS!" He yelled, making us both explode in laughter. While we were laughing, footsteps echoed in the room and Adam and James jumped down, Adam smirking at James.

"Beat you!!" He yelled, James frowning.

"I still don't know how you're functional. You were so hammered last night it wasn't even funny. Well, it kinda was." James muttered, coming into the kitchen.

"I told you. I don't get hangovers. And I wasn't that drunk.."

"Yeah you were."

"No."

"Yeah."

Adam was about to say something else, when he saw Ryan and I staring at them.

"You guys are more immature than me. That's sad since I used to dance with Nutella." I told them, smirking and sticking my tongue out at them. They returned it and I laughed, feeling something hit my back. Spinning around, I looked down and saw nothing, but when I looked up, there was a helium balloon bumping on the ceiling. I looked over at Ryan and smiled, jumping up and trying to grab the balloon.

Did I mention that I was five three? Yeah I'm short.

I finally grabbed it after using a chair and pulled it down, undoing the tie.

"What are you doing?" Ryan and Adam asked at the same time, making me give a small giggle.

"Watch."

I opened it and sucked in the air, getting the helium. "Is my voice like a little mouse?" I asked, laughing at my voice. It surprised me, and I guess it surprised the guys since they started laughing really hard.

Suddenly, we all heard a groan as the rest of the guys came down. I realized I was the only girl and I sighed, mentally face palming. I needed girl contact.

"What happened to the house?" Ben asked, making me look around.

"You guys had a party last night remember?" I asked, making him groan.