Their house is so big...

Hey guys! Hanna here and I just wanted to tell you thanks for you're support. You guys are the best. Hope you like this chapter! So on with the story...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

&*Blair's POV*&

When I woke up, it was only Ben who was awake. Dan was passed out on the window. Fall out Boy was playing on the radio and it was kinda bright outside.

"Where are we?" I asked, scaring Ben. "Oh, you're awake. We are about 40 minutes from the house," He says, looking back at me.

There was silence in the car. I looked out the window and saw thick red woods. "Did we go north or south?" I asked.

"North," was his reply. All of a sudden, there was a groan. "Ugh! What time is it?" I heard Dan ask, getting off of the window. He sees that I was awake, staring at him.

"Oh, hey Blair! What's up?" He asks, smiling at me. "The sky, birds, Superman," I snickered, making him laugh. "Oh that never gets old!" He laughs, waking the others up.

Wayne looked at us from the front and smiled. "Hey Blair!" He exclaimed, smiling. I smiled back.

"Hey Wayne!" I said, smiling. He looked at the radio and smirked. "Is that Fall Out Boy?" He asked, snickering.

Ben nodded. "I can change it if you like," He said, looking back at us. I shook my head, smiling. I liked Fall Out Boy.

"This is Fall Out Boy's song, Sugar We're Going Down. I like this song," I said, singing along with it.

Dan just laughed. "Do you know all the lyrics to these songs?" He asked, smiling. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nah, I've just heard these songs by heart. I have them on my phone," I told him, looking up at him.

He smiled and was about to say something, when we hit a dusty road. "Whoa! Does that mean we're almost there?" I asked, seeing that Daniel was waking up.

Wayne answered my question. "Yeah, we are about 15 minutes away," He informed me. Nodding, I looked out the window.

Right then, Amsterdam, by Imagine Dragons came on and everybody smiled. Dan started singing and I looked at him in awe. His voice sounded so familiar.

Ben was about to say something, but Dan and I started singing along together.

"The Rain won't fall on the both of us

The Sun won't shine on the both of us

But believe me when I say

That I wouldn't have it any other way!"

We sang the last part and everybody started clapping. "That was great!" Daniel exclaimed, clapping.

I was about to say thanks, when we stopped and everybody went silent. "Whats wrong?" I asked, looking around. Dan smiled big. "We're here!" He yelled, getting out.

I followed him out and looked at the house. Or should I say mansion? I looked around and my jaw dropped. The house was breathtaking.

Slowly, I turned to the guys. "T-this is where you guys live?" I stuttered, grabbing my bags. Wayne nodded.

"Yep. This is now your home too!" He laughed, walking up to the house. Following, I looked up and around.

The inside of the house was more beautiful than the outside. "This place is awesome!" I told them, seeing a spiral staircase.

Dan grabbed my bags from me and set them on the stairs. "Okay, do you want to see your room?" He asked, excited. I nodded. "Of course!" I exclaimed, following him up.

The hallway was pretty cool, but the bedrooms were magnificent. Suddenly, he stopped and I slammed into him. "Oops, sorry," I muttered, seeing him stop at a room.

I looked in and I was absolutely list for words. The walls were white with red and black flowers on them.

On a wall, there was a daybed with a nice comforter. There was also a flat screen TV and a computer. The room was so big. I turned and hugged Dan, who was right behind me.

"Thank you so much."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guyz! Hope you liked long chapter 2! I was up all night working on this!!! Chapter 3 should be up soon... Soooo.... VOTE! COMMENT! AND SEE YA LATER!!! XD