Nowhere/Bloodlines Pt 1

A/N: So I err, am going to start writing a Nordic Five fanfic if you guys wanna check that out... Umm this is awkward since I don't usually promote books... Anyways, back to the story!

Ps: things gonna go down in these two chappies

🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨

"..Last night was fun, eh?...Well I'll see you at the party tonight okay.... Omg be patient.." I babbled on the phone to Paxton while Adam stood in the kitchen, watching me. "See you I'm gonna hang up now!" I quickly hung up and let out a sigh. I heard Adam clear his throat, making me look over at him.

"Blair... Dan wanted me to tell you that you need to call him. It's important." He told me, making me laugh nervously.

"What's the talk about?" I asked, making him look down.

"Just.. Call him, okay?!" He suddenly snapped, grabbing his keys and going out the house. My eyes widened as I heard the door slam.

"Did I... Did i do something wrong...?" I mumbled softly as I walked upstairs.

---

Finally after three times, I got connected to Dan. "Hey Dan! How are you?" I asked, hearing him suck in a breath of air suddenly.

"Blair... We need to talk..."

☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️

Dan's POV

"Blair... We need to talk..." I muttered softly. I looked over at Wayne and saw how red his eyes were. I gulped and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?" I could hear the worry and concern in her voice, making me feel even worse.

"I.... You can't... You're not..." The words wouldn't come out of my mouth as I tried to tell her. Tears started to fall as I looked down in shame.

"What happened?! Please tell me Dan!!" I couldn't help myself. All of the tears that I had been holding in finally escaped and were rolling down my face as I cried.

"B-Blair... I no longer h-have cu-custody over y-you... Y-you can't live with A-Adam anymore... Y-you have to l-live with your u-uncle..." I choked out the words in between sobs.

On the other line I heard silence.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

Blair's POV

I sat on the bed with my phone in my hand.

"B-Blair..?" Dan's voice called as I shakily put the phone up to my ear.

"Y-yes..?"

"I'm so s-sorry..."

I slowly sat on the floor as silence fell between us. It wasn't entirely silent, due to Dan's soft crying, but it was a lonely kind of silence. It was the kind of silence that I had felt when I first got into the orphanage.

The silence was mocking me.

"Your uncle is going to come on Sunday... We're going off tour tonight to come see you. Ryan is coming too..." I heard him softly say, easing the silence.

"...okay..."

"I'll call back later... Try to pack okay?"

"...okay.."

"Bye..."

"..bye..." I whispered, hearing the phone call linger before disconnecting. How was I supposed to react to this..?

Slowly, I got up and crawled into bed. I plugged in my phone and let out a shaky sigh. I couldn't react to this.

I rubbed my eyes and saw that my palms were becoming tear stained. Slowly, I crawled out of bed and grabbed my phone, walking downstairs.

Neither B nor Adam were here, leaving me alone as usual. I decided that I wasn't going to go to Paxton's party tonight.

How was I going to tell him?

Dialing his number, I called him and he picked up on the third ring.

"Yellow?"

"..hey Paxton..."

"Yo what's up?" He sounded so excited and happy, it made me scared to hear his reaction.

"I-I'm not going to c-come to y-your party tonight..." I told him, looking down at my feet. He gasped.

"What?! Hold on! I'm coming over right now!!" He exclaimed. Before I could protest, he hung up. A couple of minutes later he showed up.

"Air what's wrong?!" He asked as soon as I opened up the door. I was on the verge of tears, so I looked down to ignore them.

"I-I'm leaving on S-Sunday.." I told him, seeing his eyes go wide with shock.

"W-what?!" He asked, him seeing tears finally starting to fall. I rushed upstairs, trying to not cry, as he followed close behind.

I ran into my room and he slowly walked in as I threw myself onto the bed and started to cry.

As I sobbed, I could hear footsteps making their way over to me. The bed sank in right next to me and I felt arms lift me up and pull me close.

At first I stiffened, but relaxed as I kept crying. He rubbed my back as I sobbed and he held me close to him.

"Shh... It will be alright..." He whispered in my ear as he tried calming me down.

But I couldn't.

The thought of losing everyone and starting new terrified me, and made me dread Sunday.

"Shh... It's okay..." He whispered, as I calmed down.

Sleep began to overcome me as my eyes fluttered. Paxton noticed and he got up, laying me down in my bed.

"Pax..?" I asked softly as he was about to leave.

"Yes?"

"Can you stay here with me..?" I asked softly, seeing him smile softly and go on the other side, laying down next to me. I curled up next to him and felt him stiffen, but slowly wrap his arms around me.

I soon fell asleep as he held me close to him.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

A/N: This chapter had to be done!! I'm doing this at night and it was sooooooooo sad to me. Welp anyways. I hope you like this chappie and the next one will be Helpless/Bloodlines Pt 2!!

Ps: I'm lonely so if anyone wants to talk just message me at anytime.

BYE NOW!