The Fall

A/N: The order of the outfits is Blair, DL, and Michelle.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I paced back and forth. "You guys!!! Hurry up!! We don't have all day!!" I whined, my patience running low. Today was the last day that they were staying with me and we were going to the mall.

"Well maybe if you had a better flat iron I could hurry up!" DL yelled, making me sigh. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my newer flat iron.

"Use this one and hurry up please.." I told her, handing it to her. She nodded and plugged it in. On My Mind was playing in the background. I couldn't blame DL for being in a bad mood. She was just having a bad morning.

1) She burnt her tongue on toast this morning
2) She woke up with a massive headache
And 3) Her hair would NOT flatten.

I felt bad for her.

Michelle on the other hand, was having the best morning.

1) Her eyebrows were on fleek
2) So were her eyes
3) She got to sleep in and decided to wear a girly outfit
And 4) Her hair was perfect.

"So what's the plan for today?" Michelle chirped, smiling from ear to ear. DL scowled and finally got her hair straightened.

"Well I was thinking about going to the mall then to the movies. Y'all want to see Specter? The new James Bond?" I asked, making both girls think.

"Sure!" They both replied, DL finally starting to smile. I smiled back and went to go pack a small bag.

🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

We went to the mall and shopped around for a while before we went to go watch the newest Bond movie. It was EPIC!! ((Totes amaze balls bTw))

"We should probably head back. I need to pack to leave and so does Michelle." DL announced, making me sigh.

"I know... Let's head back then.." I replied, starting to walk towards the house. We had gone to the little outdoor mall with a movie theater that was not too far from the house. "I wish you guys didn't have to leave.." I told them, breaking the silence between us.

"At least we'll keep in touch, don't worry. If you need us just call." DL responded, giving me a reassuring smile. Michelle gave a nod in agreement, making me smile at the two.

"Thanks you guys.."

🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌🖌

I sat in the kitchen, bored out of my mind. They had both left about an hour ago and Adam and B were gone doing business. 'Maybe I can get Paxton to come over..' I thought to myself, pulling out my phone. I texted him and he responded almost right away, saying that he'll be over with a friend.

B: Whose your friend?
P: You'll see 😉
B: Boy or girl?
P: Boy duh.
B: Fine.

I put my phone on the counter and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and sighed. "Whatever.." I muttered to myself. I heard the knock at the door and I walked over, opening it up. Paxton stood there with a familiar face next to him.

"Shawn Mendes?!"

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😂😂

(Lol jk. Let me try that again.)

I put my phone on the counter and walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and sighed. "Whatever.." I muttered to myself. I heard the knock at the door and I walked over, opening it up. Paxton stood there with a familiar face next to him.

"Blair this is Rylan. He's on my lacrosse team." He informed me, making me look up at the tall teen.

"I remember you! You're the guy my friend had a crush on!" I told him, Paxton smirking.

"Lol nice bro. Anyways Air-Air can we come in?" He asked, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Sure, I guess.. Want to go on a ride later?" I asked, making him look at Rylan, who nodded.

"Sounds like fun."

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Currently, we were riding skateboards down the sidewalks, having the best time. I slowed down and stopped, looking around. Rylan and Paxton were on the opposite side of the road.

"Come on this side!" Paxton yelled to me, making me look both ways and run across. I was tiny compared to them and I walked in between the two boys.

"So what high school you going to?" Rylan asked, making me think.

"I think I'm going to Great Bridge High. What about you two?" I asked, looking up at the two.

"The same school. We'll have to hang out for sure.." Rylan replied as we arrived at a house. "Well here's my house. See you later Pax and Blair." Rylan told us, heading inside.

Pax looked at me and smiled. "Well I guess it's me and you. Where to now?" He asked, making me think.

"Huh. Want to go down by the beach?" I asked, making him nod.

"Sure lets go!" He said enthusiastically, getting on his skateboard and starting to ride. I had a long board while he had a penny board, so let's just say that he was a little faster than me.

"Pax! Wait up!" I called, trying to get as fast as him. He turned and slowed down, letting me catch up.

"Want to walk instead?" He asked, making me shrug.

"I guess if you want to." I told him, hopping off the long board. He smiled and picked up his penny board.

---

We walked for about an hour and a half, just talking about the most random things ever. I looked over at the beach and saw the sun starting to set. It was beautiful...

"Oh wow. Those are beautiful colors.." I heard Paxton say. I nodded and sighed, breathing in the beach air.

"It's starting to get cold... You know what that means?" I asked, looking at him. He gave me a puzzled look. I got really close to him and whispered in his ear three words.

"Fall is coming.." I whispered in my most dramatic voice ever.

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

A/N: I made the same stupid mistake three times in a row. Jesus please help me. Anyways I hope you guys like that chapter and tell me if you do or not! Anyone Hetalia fans? Byyyyyeeeee!!