Chapter 4- The Room of Requirement

Ron's POV:
"Hermione, you don't understand. Ginny is my sister,but Harry is also my brother. I don't know why she is showing such an attitude.", I sighed.

Hermione replied, "I will talk to her, Ron."
"Speak of the devil.", I huffed.

"Ron don't!", Hermione warned me but it was too late. I went up to her and hissed, " Ginevra Weasley, how dare you act like a brat! And where's harry?"

"I don't think it's your business.", she gave me a side eye.

I scoffed, " Unless you want mum to hear about it."

She groaned, " ok fine!" As soon as she was done explaining, I glanced at Hermione who was as shocked as I was... I facepalmed, " what have you done?"

Hermione butted in, " do you know he was gonna propose you? He wasn't lying when he said-"

I cut her off, " don't waste your time on her, love. We have to find Harry, come on."

As we started running through the halls with her hand in mine, I suddenly stopped and smiled, " bloody hell! This might be the first time you haven't complain about missing your class."

She playfully punched my arm, " I have got my priorities sorted out Ron!"

We laughed and started running, having no slightest bit of idea where to find Harry....
*************
Harry's POV:
I started roaming around the halls in the midst of my breakdown. I didn't want anyone to see me like this, not even Ron or Hermione. But what's one place where no one could find me?

As if on cue, a door appeared in front of me. The room of requirement of course!

Without second thought, I ran inside and crashed on the floor, sobbing and screaming in pain...
***************
Draco's POV:
As I saw Ginny return to the great hall alone, I knew something was up. I didn't even waste another second before I started sprinting through the halls to find Potter. 'Potter, where are you?', I muttered to myself after looking for all the possible places that I could.

As I was walking past a door, I took some steps back to stare closely at it, when the realization hit me! The room of requirement, of course!

After glancing at my surroundings to make sure no one was lurking around, I pushed opened the door and stepped inside.

Before I could have a look around, there he was, the raven haired boy with gryffindor robes sobbing on the floor near the fireplace.

"Potter you nearly give me a heart attack!", I sighed in relief.

He glanced at me shocked through his bloodshot eyes, "Dr- Draco?"

As I strutted towards him, he held up his hand, " Draco, leave me alone please."

I frowned, "I am not leaving until you tell me what's wrong."

He fell into a deep thought and I took this opportunity to take a seat beside him as I placed my arms around his shoulder, " Harry, it's fine. I am here for you."

He looked up at me and stared into my eyes before he hugged me by surprise, damping my shirt with his tears, his head on my shoulder.

I was internally panicking not knowing what to do, I took a deep breath and repeated what he did to me last night which seems to work, as his tensed muscles have seemed to relax a bit.
***************
Harry's POV:
After about half an hour, I pulled away feeling a lot better than before. I wiped my tears as I blushed, " sorry for your shirt."

He chuckled, " don't worry it's just a shirt Harry. How do you feel now?"

"A lot better, thanks to you Draco. But why?"
He gave me a puzzled look, " come again?"
"Why would you come look for me and comfort me?"
Draco replied unable to meet my gaze, " because that's what friends are for, Harry."

I wasn't convinced, " are you sure?"
He nodded as I shook my head, " Draco!"
"Harry!"
"Draco!"
"Harry!"
"Draco!"
"Harry!"
"DRACO!"
"Merlin's beard! Because I can't see you get hurt, happy?!", as soon as he blurted it out, his eyes widen in shock.

He blushed as I stared blankly at him. I was shocked.... Does Malfoy likes me? It couldn't be possible... right?
As he got up to leave, I pulled his robes, "Draco, please don't leave me alone. I need you."

Draco's face softens, " ok fine... do you wanna tell me what's bothering you then?"

I happily nodded as he took a seat beside me again.