Chapter 24- Sexual harrasment

A/N: So you might know what this story contains according to the title... I suggest you skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it...

Ron's POV:

"It fucking hurts! Damn it!", Harry yelled.
I nudged his stomach, "Hey, on the bright side, we still won!"

Hermione gave off a fake laugh, "Honestly, Ronald! Harry is hurt and all you care about is a stupid game?"

"I mean... of course, I care about him! What kind of a friend I would be if I didn't! But quidditch is important too..." I whispered, "Harry back me up."

Harry nodded, " Yeah, my broken hand's worth our victory Hermione."

She shook her head and walked faster ahead of us, "Boys!", suddenly turning around a corner away from our sight.

I shrugged, "She doesn't understand quidditch."

Suddenly, Harry screamed on top of his lungs, "Ahhhhhh!"

"Harry what-" and then I saw it! The necklace! It's glowing so bright and burning Harry's skin... Draco is in danger.

He slid down to the floor wincing in pain, "It burns Ron! Dra- Draco.."

Hermione came running towards us, "Harry! I heard.. Draco's scream from one of those empty classroom!"

I pulled Harry up, placing his hand around my shoulder, "Hermione, lead the way."
*************
Harry's POV:

As we stormed inside the class, I saw Draco(in his boxers only) laying flat on the floor when a slytherin guy was undressing himself to rape him....

He barely had left any energy to speak or open his eyes as his body was covered in bruises and blood... he gave me a small smile, "H-Harry..."

Suddenly, another slytheirin girl laughed, "Oh look! If this isn't Harry Potter himself and his mudblood and blood traitor friends to come save his little slytherin prince! Pathetic little man whore, Draco darling is."

My whole body was shaking with rage as I held my wand out, " I will kill you both! How dare you!"

The slytherin guy roared into laughter, "No! You will watch me fuck this little whore with your own eyes Potter!"

"Avada-"
"Harry no!", Hermione screamed, "Harry, not the killing curse please!"

The slytherins smirked, "Too weak to use a killing curse? Ha! Expel-" but Hermione was quicker, "Stupefy!"
The girl flew back as she fell down on the floor hard.

She shot Hermione daggers with her eyes, "You mudblood!"
"Don't c-call her... that.", Draco whimpered when the guy smacked him and spat in his face, "Shut it-"

"Petrificus totalus!", I screamed when the guy went rigid, "You made a huge mistake treating Draco like this! And now you! You fucking little dumbass, it's your turn to die!"

Spells started flying over us when I left Ron and Hermione to deal with the girl. I ran towards Draco and dressed him up.

Tears were rolling down on both of our faces. I placed him on my lap, "Draco... are you hurt? What happened?"

He gave me a small smile, "Well, something might have happened if you weren't here on time... thank you Harry."

Suddenly, the girl was all tied up as Hermione took both of them to report to McGonagall's office while me and Ron took Draco to the hospital wing.
**********
"How do you feel, love?", I asked, as Draco woke up from his nap.

He smiled, "I m fine Harry. How's your hand."

"It's fine now. But Draco why would you hide this from all of us? I am disappointed in you..."

Draco sighed, "I am sorry Harry. I never thought things would get so out of hand like this..."

I took his hand in mine, kissing the back of it, "We promised to not keep any secrets between us remember?"

He pulled away his hand, "No Harry, you don't understand-"

I cut him off, "I don't understand?! You don't understand Draco! You don't know how scared I was! You don't know how my heart dropped seeing you like that! You don't know... you don't know how I would never be able to forgive myself if something happened to you! How would you feel if I were-"

"No! Harry please.. I am sorry, I really am... please forgive me.", Draco sobbed.

I asked, "Do you promise to never keep secrets from me again?"
He nodded, "I promise!"

I sighed, engulfing him in my arms, while he cried into my shirt. I kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you Draco, so much."
He pulled away smiling, "I love you more Harry."

I smiled ruffling his hair, "I guess you should go to bed then."
He smiled, "Please sleep with me Harry."

I forrowed my brows, "Are you sure?"
He nodded, "I would feel safer in your arms than being alone here."

I got up to open the windows as he gave me a puzzled look, "What's that for?"

I smiled, "So that you will snuggle in closer to me when the cool wind blow through it."

He blushed, "Potter where do you get these ideas from?"
I shrugged, "You don't like it?"
His eyes widen, "No! I love it! Now come here and spoon me."

I chuckled before I laid next to him, pulling him closer and kissing his cheeks, "Sleep tight, love."
He smiled, "Night, Harry."