Chapter 19- Christmas

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

Harry's POV:

"HAPPY CHRISTMAS RON!"
"Happy Christmas Harry!", Ron yawned, rubbing his eyes.
"Happy Christmas!", Hermione and Ginny came bursting into Ron's room. Yes I am spending my Christmas holidays at the Borrow again. "Happy Christmas!", me and Ron said in unision.

At that moment, Hedwig arrived by the window carrying a present box and a letter.

I instantly got up to let her in and gave her some owl treats, patting her head, "Thank you and enjoy your treats for being such a good girl."

"Who is that from?", Ginny asked.
Ron rolled his eyes, "Malfoy of course!"
I smiled reading the letter in my head:

Dear Harry,
Happy Christmas! Thank you for the magic mirror. I love it and I hope you like my gift too. It is not an ordinary necklace. It will burn on your skin if I am in danger and vice versa for me as I bought one for myself too.

PS: You told me you bought a magic mirror for yourself too right? Use it at 9 am today for another surprise.
PPS: Sorry for the bad wrapping... I don't know how to wrap gifts well.

Missing you so much.
                                      From your love,
                                                         D.M<3
*The magic mirror Harry bought for Draco and for himself is bewitched to make you see whatever the person you wish for is seeing.*

"Harry, you coming down for breakfast?", Ginny asked.

I shook my head, "I have got something to do... you guys get going. I will be there in a few."

As they left, I grabbed the mirror and clasped the necklace Draco gave me around my neck... waiting for the clock to hit 9 am.

Suddenly, I saw a parchment appearing in my mirror, "Hello darling. Are you ready?"

I grabbed a parchment from my trunk and scribbled a yes.

I saw him lying on his bed (which is the reflection of his mirror facing his bed) and bloody hell... he was wearing nothing but boxers.

My breath hitched and I gulped hard... Bloody hell, he looks sexy...

He grabbed his parchment and wrote, "Enjoying the view, Potter?"

My hands were shaking out of nervousness, "Yes.. you are so sexy Malfoy... why are you doing this to me?"

"Potter, it's so unfair how you get to see me but I can't even see you:( "

I sprinted and stood in front of Ron's bathroom mirror, stripping myself to boxers.
"That's more like it, Harry baby;) "

He started to grab some lube and apply it on one of his vibrators lying beside him.. while holding my gaze and smiling so seductively.

I took off my boxers revealing my boner.
Draco bit his lips as if to hold in a moan, and he started taking off his boxers too... Damn he is so hard and so fucking hot....

Shortly later, we sarted touching ourselves..

As I started pinching my nipple, i couldn't stop the urge to moan... it only grew louder as I slid my hands up and down my penis...

Another moan escaped my lips when I stole a glance at Draco pleasuring himself too...

I fastened my pace as I kept moaning, "Ah, Draco... I think... I- I am going to.... c-cum..."
I leaned my head back and I groaned as I came on my stomach... shit, this felt so good.

I stared at Draco who was equally as breathless as I was. His chest was also covered in his cum.

I smirked as I scribbled on my parchment, "You are so sexy, such a bummer, I am not with you right now, but thank you. I love this gift so much."

"Anything for my boyfriend;) and you are not too bad yourself."
I chuckled, "Admit it already that I am hot."
"Not as hot as me, Potter!"
"True Malfoy. Wanna shower together?"
"Yes."

I started the water and showered while stealing glances at Draco from time to time.

This is the best Christmas present I might have received today.