Chapter 25- Draco's missing

Harry's POV:

I was staring at Sirius and Remus, awestruck.

"Harry close your mouth before you attract flies.", Sirius mocked me.

I ignored him, "YOUGUYSAREJOKINGRIGHT?!"
Remus frowned, "Come again, Harry?"

"Merlin's beard! You both are dating? How did I never notice it?!"

Sirius shrugged, "Maybe if you wouldn't spend half of your time snogging Draco, you might have noticed it."

I rolled my eyes, "Pfft! Anyways, I am happy for you both."

Sirius hugged me, "I knew you would be supportive, thank you Harry."

As Remus pulled me in for a hug too, I mumbled, "Remus, I am sorry you have to spend the rest of your life tolerating Sirius though." And with that I slammed the door, running out for the dear life.
×××××××××××
"Ron? Hermione? What are you both doing here?"

Ron shrugged, "Waiting for you and Draco, of course. Where is he?"

I gave them a puzzled look, "Isn't he suppose to be with you both? I haven't seen him since I woke up..."

Ron shook his head, "No, mate. Me and Hermione were making lo- ouch! Why would you step on my toe, Hermione?"

Hermione ignored him, "Uh, Harry... he meant making love potion! Out of fun! Before we came here... so we haven't seen Draco as well..."

Fear engulfed me like a blanket...
Shit, is Draco is in danger again?
But if he was, why didn't my skin burn from the necklace?

As my hands roamed around my chest, I realised I have done the biggest mistake of my life...

I ran to the bathroom and found the necklace glowing brightly on the sink. I cursed so loudly before I punched the wall so hard until my knuckles bleeded.

"Mate, stop.", Ron pulled me away while Hermione embraced me so tightly, running her hands through my hair, "Harry, please. Hurting yourself won't bring him to us. Calm yourself and let's go look for him."

I nodded, wiping the tears with the back of my hand, "We should split up.."

Hermione protested, "We should at least report this to McGonagall."

I clapsed the necklace around my neck and stared blankly at my reflection, "Ok, you go to McGonagall's office. Ron and I will go look for him."

She winced, "Ok, Harry but.... the necklace... wouldn't it burn?"

I smiled slyly, "At least I will never forget to put it on again."

Hermione screeched, "That's barbaric! Harry-"

I cut her off, "Hermione, I deserve this. If I hadn't forget to put it on again after I shower...", I sighed, "I will never be able to forgive myself if something happens to him... anyways, let's get going."

Without waiting for them, I started roaming around the halls to look for him....
××××××××××
"Professor, we are clearly not doing enough!", I slammed my hands on her table.

Sirius placed his hand on my shoulder, "Harry, calm down."

I hissed, "Calm down! Sirius, how would you feel if you were in my place! We don't even know where he is! And... the last time he got in trouble... he nearly-" I shook my head, taking a deep breath.

Professor McGonagall pleaded, "Potter, please. We are trying our best."

Suddenly, green flames burned from the fireplace and here comes.. Mrs. Malfoy.