Chapter 29- Happily Ever After

Draco's POV:

A YEAR LATER:

As I was making some coffee and breakfast for both of us, Harry hugged me from behind and trailed down kisses on my neck. I turned around wrapping my hands around his neck, "Morning, sleepy head."

He lifted me up and placed me on top of the counter. As I wrapped my legs around his waist, he whispered, "Morning, baby.", before he pressed his lips against mine.

I moaned as he started sucking my sweet spot. I tried to push him away but he was way too strong, "Stop.. please.."

He frowned, "Why? Don't you like it when I do that?"

I sighed, "Of course I do! But as a Hogwarts potions master, I can't be late for my first class."

He smirked, "You know how I feel when you wear my clothes Draco... you look sexy in my shirt and the fact that it barely reaches your mid thighs while you are wearing nothing underneath is not helping..."

My cheeks turned the same shade as the pink shirt I was wearing, "I just grabbed the first shirt lying on my floor when I woke up."

He chuckled, "Don't start something you can't finish baby.."

I sighed, "ok fine! But make it quick! Unlike a head Auror like you, I can't go to work whenever I like."

He lifted me off the counter, me still wrapping my legs around his waist. He chuckled, "Oh and today I am taking you out for lunch. I will come pick you up. Don't forget about it like the last time okay?"

"It was one time! I was grading the test papers! I won't forget it this time don't worry.", I rolled my eyes.

He smirked, "Draco darling. The only time you can roll your eyes at me is when I am inside you on my bed, understand?"

I shook my head, "No."
He chuckled, "Be a good baby boy and you will be rewarded."

I moaned in his ear before mumbling, "Yes daddy. Now please fuck me."

I chuckled as he rushed towards our bedroom faster than the speed of light.
**************
Harry's POV:

I set up this lunch date at one of Draco's favorite muggle restaurant...

"Harry? You seem nervous. What's wrong babe?", Draco placed his hand on my thigh.

"M-me nervous? No...", I gave off a small shaky laugh.

"Your legs are shaking and you are stuttering darling...", he frowned.

I took a deep breath before I got on my knee and took out the ring box from my pocket.

I smiled, "Draco, you make me fall in love with you as each day passes... I love you so much Draco. Will you marry me and make me the happiest guy in this world?"

My heart sank when Draco sat there staring at me with wide eyes... was it something I said? Was it too soon? Oh lord... wtf this is so awkward...

Suddenly, he dug his hands in his pocket and extended a ring box towards me too... he smiled, "Harry, will you marry me and be my first and last love of my life?"

I beamed as we exchanged our rings. All the muggles started cheering around us as Draco chuckled at me running around in circles, my fist in the air, "We are getting married! He said yes!!!!"

Soon later, I pulled Draco on my lap and claimed his lips on mine, "So, this is our happily ever after, huh?"

He chuckled, "Yes, my dear fiancé."

I beamed, "I love you so much, my slytherin prince."

"I love you more, my chosen one.", he said, pulling me in for another deep and passionate kiss.

The End.

A/N: So this is the end of my fanfic and I hope you enjoyed reading this! Thank you so much for all your support and love<333