Chapter 26- Bellatrix and Death Eaters

Harry's POV:

The Golden Cabin. What a small yet beautiful cabin. Ron mumbled, "So do we just barge in?"

And that's when a woman screamed, "Not so fast! Duel us!"

I said through my gritted teeth, "Bellatrix Lestrange."

She roared with laughter, "Potter! The boy who lived! Came to save his little lover boy. I knew you would come and this is the reason why I have kept him alive for now. To make you see him die in front of your own eyes."

"Crucio!"

She collapsed to the ground but laughed harder, "Potter, you have to mean it!" She got up and strutted towards me, spitting in my face, "You coward!"

The next thing I knew Sirius tackled her to the ground and choked her. "Crucio!", a death eater yelled from behind as Sirius was curled up on the ground, screaming in pain.

As the other death eaters appeared and laughed around us, I pointed my wand at Bellatrix, "Not my godfather! I will kill you! Stupefy!" But she dodged it.

I ran after Bellatrix who led me towards the forest while the others started dueling near the cabin.

"Expelliarmus!", I caught her wand.
She giggled, "Look behind you."

Before I could turn around, I felt like getting hit by tons of bricks. A death eater used the cruciatus curse on me...

I used all my energy left in me to hiss at him, "You cowards! Using... it b-behind my... back."

He smirked, "All's fair in war, Potter!"

On his fourth attempt, I gave up. I tried so hard to fight it but failed. I was too weak to stand or speak...

I whispered, "Draco... where.."

Bellatrix gave me a fake smile, "At the cabin, alive for now."

I panted, "Y-you will die.... Not h-him.."

She roared with laughter again, "You are gonna kill me like this?! I wanna see you try! Now stand up, pick up your wand and fight me! Now, come on! Don't be shy! I said stand up and fuel me you stupid little boy!"

I tried to stand up but was losing my balance so badly... "Petrificus Tot-" but she was a lot quicker as she used the cruciatus curse on me again.

This time I landed hard on the ground... my eyelids feeling so heavy... my body shaking... my jelly legs unable to support my body.... That's it.. this is how I die...

But then, I saw some figures running towards us... I smiled knowing it would be Ron or Hermione or Sirius.. as my whole world got dark.
************
"Harry!", someone shook me.
I blinked, "Sirius?"
Suddenly, Hermione hugged me, "Harry! I was so worried!"
Ron asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Fine.", I lied, I felt so weak, "Where's Draco? Did we won?! Where am I?"

Everyone started sharing glances, avoiding my gaze.

"I said where's Draco? Damn it! Answer me!", I threw a nearby cup on the table.

Mrs. Malfoy sat beside me, patting my head, "Harry darling, you are at the hospital wing and no. You passed out while dueling Bellatrix. How do you feel?"

I took a deep breath, "And what happened to her? Is she dead?"

She shook her head slowly, "After you blacked out, Bellatrix escaped and..."
I cut her off, "So Draco! Is he still alive?"

She nodded, "Yes but..."
"But what?"

Sirius butted in, "Cis, he is too weak. Don't tell him please." She nodded.

"I am fine! Tell me please!", I pleaded.
Sirius shook his head, "No."

"Ok fine. Don't tell me. I will go the cabin right now then."

"No harry! You won't! You will listen to your godfather and do as he says!", Remus protested.

"And what if I won't? I am an adult and can make my own decisions. You have 5 minutes to tell me the truth before I go rescue my boyfriend alone.", I shot back at him.

Sirius sighed, "Ok fine... she said the only way she will not kill Draco is when you get there to duel her alone..."

I stared blankly at the wall, "When?"

"No!", Hermione screeched, "No! We will find another way to save him!"

I gave off a fake laugh, "Ok then. Tell me a brilliant way to do it."

She immediately backed off and stared at her foot, sobbing silently. I shook my head, "There is no other way and I have to do this."

Mrs. Malfoy shook her head, "Harry I can't make you risk your life for my son."

I smiled, "He is my boyfriend and I will do anything to make him safe. Please don't stop me everyone..."

Sirius gave off a deep breath, "Fine but only if you promise to go there once you are well treated and after some breakfast to gain some strength."

I nodded, knowing that I need it.