Chapter 27- Will Draco be saved on time?

Harry's POV:

"Harry...", Draco whimpered.

My heart aches seeing Draco leaning against a tree unable to move...bruises and blood covering half of his body...

"Draco!", I ran towards him when Bellatrix blocked my way, giving me an evil smile, "Well, finally, Potter here to save his useless boyfriend huh?"

"Why have you tortured him?!", I asked through gritted teeth.

She roared with laughter, "I promised not to kill him. I never said anything about not torturing him."

I was boiling. I used the cruciatus curse without a second thought as she flew back and hit a tree so hard.

I grinned, "Now I know what you meant by I had to really mean it to use this curse, Bellatrix."

"You! You will pay for this!" Soon, green and red sparks started flying all around us.

"Expelliarmus!", I shouted which she dodged. She was quick with her next spell which I tried to back away but ended up tripping over a rock...

The next thing I knew she grabbed Draco's hair and pointed her wand to his throat, "Potter, put that wand down or else he dies."

Draco winced in pain, "Harry... don't.."

I suspended my hands in the air dropping my wand. She smirked, "Clever boy. Now roll your wand towards me."

I did as she told me to and soon she released Draco and strutted towards me, "Now what should I do to you next?"

I got on my knees, "Bellatrix, you promised to let him go if I would duel you... I did what you told me to and now it's your turn to keep your promise."

She shook her head, laughing, "You stupid Potter. You really thought I would keep my promise? I think the Dark Lord would have been happier if you both die anyways. He will watch you die then I will kill him if I am satisfied seeing him crumble. But what's a little bit of fun without torture? Cru-"

I closed my eyes expecting the worst to happen but....

"Avada Kedavra!"

I opened my eyes to find Draco pointing my wand towards her... and she's dead...

I got up catching Draco in my arms who nearly hit the floor unable to stand, "Draco, Draco are you alright?"

He nodded and said almost in a whisper, "Harry, she's dead... I- I kill her... Merlin's beard...I can't believe I murdered someone.."

I kissed his checks, forehead and lips before engulfing him in my arms, "Shh Draco... she deserved it. I am sorry... I am so sorry. You don't know how glad I am that you are okay."

He pulled away wiping my tears with his thumbs, "Harry, I am sorry. If I hadn't left, you-"

I cut him off, "No Draco. Stop. It's all over, calm down... everyone is so worried, let's go home Draco."

He pecked my lips, "I love you so much Harry. Thank you."

I got up before carrying him in my arms, "I love you more, darling."
************
"Is he asleep?", I asked Mrs. Malfoy as she joined me in her living room.

She nodded, "Yes. Harry, had to forced him to take the sleeping draught.... And I don't know how am I supposed to thank you... you saved my son's life which I will forever be in your debt."

I smiled, "Mrs. Malfoy-"
She cut me off, "Cissy, please."

I nodded, "As I was saying, Cissy... Draco is the love of my life and I am willing to protect him with my life no matter.... But..."

"But what Harry?"

I smiled, "But just because you insisted so much... I can think of a way for you to thank me Cissy."

"Anything Harry. Please tell me."

"You know graduation is in a month right? I am considering about proposing to Draco after a few months later and I just want your blessings."

Her eyes widen, "My blessings?"

My heart sank, "I know you don't really liked me in the past but you know now that everything's changed... I thought..." I took a deep breath, "Look Cissy, I love your son.. so much and I can't live without him..."

She caught me off guard by pulling me in for a hug, "You have my blessings Harry. You both are perfect for each other and I don't think I want anyone else to be with my son."

I sighed in relief, "Thank you and please don't tell about this to Draco."

She kissed my cheek, "Of course, darling. Now go to bed Harry. It's getting late and you have to go to Hogwarts early in the morning tomorrow."

I smiled, "Good night."