Chapter 15- Movie date

Harry's POV:
"And Harry has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!!!! Congratulations!", screamed Seamus, the appointed commentator.

Everyone around me applauded as I raised both of my hands in victory showing the snitch I just caught.

"Mate! We have done it!", Ron hugged me followed by my whole team. I smiled, "It was impossible with you all."

"And that's why", Ginny grinned, "I have planned a secret party to celebrate in my common room. Everyone should better hurry before the fire whiskeys run out!"

As everyone started heading back, someone hugged me from behind.

I whispered, "I stink, love."
He pecked my cheeks, "Like I give a shit, Harry."

I turned to face him when he wrapped his legs around my waist. I chuckled carrying him up before kissing him.
"Congratulations Harry.", he smiled.

"Ahem."

"Oh... hello professor Black and professor Lupin...", Draco blushed, getting off me.

"Hello Draco.", Remus smiled while Sirius just nodded.

"I should get going. See you tonight Harry."
I nodded, "See you Draco."

"Harry, you are just a brilliant seeker... just like James.", Sirius patted my shoulder. Remus nodded, "congrats Harry. You truly were brilliant."

I beamed, "Thanks! And um... about me and Draco, we started dating..."

Suddenly, Sirius roared with laughter and extended his hand towards Remus, "Now, where's my 5 galleons Moony?"

Remus rolled his eyes before placing it in his hand.

I gave them both a puzzled look and asked, "Did you both just.... bet on me and Draco dating?"

"Uh technically.. the first half's right.. we did get on you but the reason was if you were a gay or not.", Sirius winked.

I stood there dumbfounded for a moment. What the fuck? I shook my head, "Sirius I am sorry to disappoint you but I am actually bi."

Now it was Remus who couldn't stop laughing, "Now my dear Padfoot, give me back my-"

Sirius stuck out his tongue before running away from him, "Catch me if you can!"

Remus stomped his foot, "Sirius that's not fair!", before he started running towards him.

I shook my head, "Guys, see you later!"
****************
Draco's POV:
"Harry? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the party?", I asked.

He smiled, "I've got a better idea on my mind. How about a lil movie date? Just you and me?"

I blushed, "Sounds great."
He kissed my forehead, "Lemme just shower real quick then."
************
Harry's POV:
"Thank you so much Kreacher.", I smiled as he brought us some snacks and butterbeer from the kitchen, as well as some CDs and a laptop from the muggle section of the library.

I scoffed when he bowed, "Kreacher, you are a free elf now. You don't have to bow anymore." He nodded, "Force of habit mast- Harry Potter... I will get going. Enjoy." And he disappeared with a 'crack' sound.

I asked, "So which genre would you wanna watch, my love?"
"Anything Harry.", he smiled.
"Horror movie then.", I replied.

"Ho... horror?", he stuttered...
"Are you scared? We can-"
He cut me off, "Scared? Draco Malory ain't scared of anything."

I shrugged, "Here we go!" before I sat back down covering both of us with a fluffy blanket before grabbing us both a butterbeer and snacks.
**************
Draco's POV:
I turned to glance at Harry who was watching the horror movie with such interest that I couldn't relate..... I regretted not telling him the truth how scared I was of horror movies.

After a few minutes I couldn't take it in anymore and screamed, "Ahhhh"

"Love! Are you okay?", Harry asked.
"Can we... watch some other thing?", I asked, my eyes getting wet...

"Yes of course, love. You should have told me sooner.", he got up to change the CDs.

As he returned to his seat, he pulled me onto his lap as I placed my head on his chest, "I am sorry Harry. I didn't mean to ruin our first date."

"Shh.", he placed his lips on mine, "You didn't ruin it. If anything, I should thank the horror movie."

"Why?"
"Look at you sitting on my lap.", he smirked.

I chuckled and punched his arm playfully, "Now enjoy the movie idiot."

He grinned, "It's a romance movie by the way. About two guys who became friends from enemies to lovers."

"Just like us ?", I smiled.
"Just like us."

I kissed his cheek before sipping the butterbeer, "I love you Harry."
"I love you Draco."