Chapter 12- Draco in a maid dress

Harry's POV:

Time flies... It's already been a month at Hogwarts and today is Halloween already.

I yawned,"Potions first thing... just a great way to start Monday huh?"

"It's not that bad Harry.", Draco replied.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course you would say that.. you are excellent in potions."

As professor Slughorn stepped into class, everyone went quiet.

"Good morning everyone."
"Good morning sir."

"Today we are gonna learn about a really complex potion so I want everyone to pay extra attention please. Now, please copy-"

I swore when I realised I forgot to restock some new parchments in my backpack last night. I whispered,"Draco... can I borrow some of your parchments please?"

"Harry! My boy, please don't talk when I am talking!", professor smiled.
I nodded,"Sorry, sir."

I started scribbling the notes when Draco pass me some of his parchments. Shit, this is really boring... I smiled as a wicked idea struck me.

I touched his foot lightly with mine and started making my way higher and higher when he squeaked, "Bloody hell!"

"Are you okay, Mr. Malfoy?", professor asked.

I laughed softly when he stuttered, "Y-yes sir... there... there was a rat run-running nearby... sorry." Professor nodded and turned to the front again.

"Potter how dare you!", he whispered-yelled. I stuck out my tongue and he suddenly stepped on my foot.

"Ouch!", I screamed.

"Thats enough!", professor yelled, "Mr. Malfoy I want you to swap places with Miss. Rain please."

"It's all your fault!", Draco shot daggers with his eyes. I shrugged,"I guess professor's just in a bad mood..."

He ignored me and went to the back row while Tina Rain (a hufflepuff girl) joined me.
××××××××××××××
Draco's POV:

I wasn't mad because Potter teased me. We have been doing it quite often these days... but the fact that I was alone in the back row, while Potter was having fun with a girl? AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN CAUGHT!

They were swapping pieces of parchments with each other and couldn't stop giggling... what the fuck!

First, Ginny, now her? What am I? Harry Potter's side chick? Fuck you, Potter.

After the class ended, I made my way towards Harry when I heard him say, "Thanks, Tina! I will be there!"

As Tina left, I asked, "You will be where?"

"Oh hi! So, Tina's friend who is a 7th year is throwing a Halloween party tonight and I was wondering if-"

I cut him off, "And you are going. Have fun."

As I turned to leave, he grabbed me by my wrist and said, "She said I could bring along a date or a friend... and I wanted to ask you to come along, but it seems like you aren't interested..."

I blurted out, "When will it start?"
"Oh!", his eyes widen, "10 pm."

"Okay, cool.", I started to head out when he screamed, "Hey, wait up for me!"

I smiled to myself, "Potter, walk faster will you then?"
×××××××××××
Harry's POV:

AT 9:45 PM:
I knocked on our bathroom door, " Draco, are you done?"

"Yeah.. it's just my zipper... it's stuck."
"Can i come in?", I asked.
"No! I will manage Harry!"
"I am coming in!", I sighed.

As i opened the door, I saw Draco standing with his back at me. He was in a maid's dress and I could see his reflection in the mirror. He blushed looking at me; I don't know if that's because I was in a suit or because I could see his bare back.....

I gulped hard and leaned against the wall, "Maid dress, huh?" I looked him up and down as he blushed even harder. He scoffed, "Enjoying the view are we Potter?"

I let out a laugh, "Oh yes, I do love the view, my dearest ferret."

He rolled his eyes, "Shut up and help me with the zipper will you?"

I smirked and got so close, our bodies were almost touching. I whispered in his ear, "Or just leave it like this Malfoy?"

He shivered as he felt my breath against his skin. I kissed his shoulder lightly before I started pulling up his zipper slowly, as he bit his lips nervously.

I chuckled, "Draco, stop biting your lips before I bite them for you."

His eyes shot up and his mouth wide open, he looked away unable to meet my eyes.

I was fighting the urge to kiss him so bad... on his lips... his neck... his hands.. his bare back and oh my, the length of his dress cut so short it barely reached his mid-thighs wasn't helping at all...

Bloody hell, I was getting so hard... I so badly wanna rip that dress off and make love with him all night long... hearing him moan my name... begging me for more... No, get a grip Potter! I shook my head attempting to shook my unholy thoughts...

I groaned, "Why do you have to be so beautiful, Draco?"

"You don't look so bad yourself.", he smiled.
Holy fuck, did I say it out loud? I chuckled, "I look hot!"

He scoffed, "Always so cocky."

"I am only joking!", I held out my hand, "So shall we?"

He placed his hand in mine and smiled, "We shall."

I smiled at how perfectly his hand fits in mine... like they were made for each other...