Chapter 28- Graduation

Harry's POV:

"Can I have my first dance, Mr. Potter?", Draco bowed, extending his hand towards me.

I gave off a nervous laugh, "Draco, I don't dance and you know that."

He frowned, "Don't be such a wuss Potter."

I sighed, "Unlike you, I have never attended prissy dinners with balls."

He smiled slyly, "Dance like no one is watching Harry. Now come on! I didn't plan this for nothing!"

Draco suggested the idea of holding a remembrance ball in honor of our fallen heroes together with graduation.

He pulled me to the dance floor and placed his hands on my shoulder. I chuckled as I placed my other hand on his waist.

As the slow music started playing, I pulled him in as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I whispered, "Have I told you how brilliant you look tonight, love?"

Draco was wearing a short black lace dress, while his platinum blonde curls fell loosely on his forehead. I swear he is so sexy....

He smiled, "A couple of times yes."

I chuckled, "Then, have I told you how I plan to rip that dress apart later?"

He blushed, "Potter! I love this dress!"

I smirked, "I will buy you loads more my love.", I kissed his forehead as he even blushed harder.

Suddenly, he pulled away as Ron and Hermione came rushing towards us. Draco frowned, "What took you guys so long?"

Ron panted, "Mate, you both won't believe what happened!"

"What?"

"I am pregnant!", Hermione blurted out.

My hands flew to my mouth, "Hermione, you are having a baby?!"

Ron chuckled, "Being pregnant means having a baby isn't it Harry?" He continued ignoring my death stare, "Not only that-"

"There's more? Are you guys having twins?", Draco gasped.

Hermione scoffed, "We don't know that yet! Here look."

I gasped as I saw her ring finger where a golden ring with a ruby shone, "You guys are engaged! Congratulations!"

Draco pulled her in for a hug congratulating her while I patted Ron's shoulder feeling proud of him.

After a couple of minutes, McGonagall started calling out the eighth years to come on stage for our certificates.

As Draco descended the stairs, I kissed his lips, "Congrats love."

He beamed, "Isn't it crazy how we all have graduated? Feels like just yesterday I met you Harry."

Soon, me, Ron, Draco, Sirius and Remus gathered up around a table for some drinks when Hermione pouted at us in the corner with Ginny and Luna.

I clasped a necklace around Draco's neck as he asked puzzled, "What's this key for Harry?"

I smiled, "It's the key to our new apartment Draco."

He gasped, "No way!"

I chuckled, "Yes way Draco! Will you move in with me?"

He squeezed me into a bone-crashing hug, "Yes! Yes of course I will!"

Sirius lifted his wine glass for a toast, "To Drarry!"
Everyone else followed, "To Drarry!"