Chapter 11- Bellatrix is back

Ron's POV:

"Mate, you like Draco, don't you?"
Harry dropped his spoon with a bang and stared at me with wide eyes, "Co-come again?"

I chuckled, "Harry, there is no denying it. I know you like him and it seems like he does, too."

"Yeah, he seems to be obssessed with himself.", Harry nodded.

I facepalmed," Harry! I meant he likes you too!"
"Oh, uh of course but... do you- do you think so?", he asked.
I nodded," I know so!"

"Know what?", Draco asked, catching us both off guard as he returned to the great hall after using the loo.

"Uh...." I had no idea what to say when suddenly Hermione came running in taking a seat beside me,"You guys won't believe what me and Ginny witnessed today!"

I sighed in relief, saved by Hermione. Thank Merlin. "What?", Harry asked.

"Neville proposed Luna!", she squeaked. "That's great, I should congratulate them.", as Harry got up, Hermione pulled his robes.

"Calm down, woman!", he said, straightening his robes.

Hermione rolled her eyes,"I am not done yet. Anyways, Luna rejected him. In front of everyone! At the 3 broomsticks!"

I gasped," Poor Neville."
Draco frowned,"Three broomsticks, really?"

Hermione shrugged," Apparently they had their first date there."

I got up and kissed her lips, "I'll go make sure he doesn't do anything mad. Bye guys."
×××××××××××

Hermion's POV:

"So, what did you guys do today?", I asked turning towards Harry and Draco.

Draco beamed, "Harry took me to Hagrid's and can you believe he forgave me? Bloody hell, Hermione!"

I chuckled, "Of course, Draco. Of course he would. I am glad."

He turned towards Harry and kissed his cheek," That wouldn't have been possible without you, so thanks a lot, Harry."

I fake coughed as they couldn't stop staring at each other. They suddenly turned away as Draco started flipping through the prophet sittting beside him and Harry who started playing with his fork.

I shook my head as I smiled. No matter how hard they try, it is so obvious they like each other. They look cute together though.

"Bloody hell! Oh no... no!", Draco screeched.
"What's wrong?", I asked when McGonagall came towards us and said," Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy, I want you to follow me."

As they left, I grasped the prophet Draco left behind. I gasped really loud.... Bellatrix Lestrange is back.
××××××××××

Draco's POV:

As me and Harry entered McGonagall's office, she pushed a tray of biscuits and said,"Have a biscuit, you both."

I blurted out,"Professor.... Bella-Bellatrix is b-back... how... why..."

Harry's eyes widen,"Bellatrix's back?"

Professor sighed,"She is the reason I call you both here... We don't know who she is after but I want you both to be extra cautious. I recommend you both not leaving Hogwarts grounds. As long as you don't, I am sure you both are safe."

Harry placed his hand on my shoulder when he caught me biting my lips nervously. He whispered,"Draco look at me."

I did as he told me to. He smiled,"Draco, you are safe. You are at Hogwarts, the safest place to ever exist. And I will always be with you, okay?"

I nodded,"Yes, you are right... "
Harry kissed my cheek and whispered,"Good boy." He chuckled when my breathing grew heavier...

When Professor coughed, I blushed hard... shit i totally forgot McGonagall was with us.

She said,"And Mr. Potter don't forget you have quidditch tryouts tomorrow. I want you to choose your teammates wisely and not take sides. We must win, understood?"

As he nodded, she continued,"Now you may leave and Draco, stay behind. Your mother will be here shortly. She insists to take you home-"

Harry cut her off," But there is no place safer than Hogwarts!"
She nodded, "It's something between Draco and her mum, Potter."

As Harry attempted to leave, I blurted out,
"Harry, I don't wanna leave. I will convince her not to take me home."

He looked me in my eyes, "Promise?"
I nodded, "Promise."

He gave me a weak smile, "I will be waiting for you in our dormitory then."
××××××××××××
Hermione's POV:

"Has he woken up yet?", Harry came panting in the hospital wing.

I shook my head,"No, Harry..."

Suddenly, Draco started shaking and sobbing, "No... No!!!!"

Harry shook him awake, "Draco... Draco wake up... wake up!"

His eyes shot up and his chest moved up and down as he tried to breathe, "Where- where am I?"

"Hospital wing, Draco. I carried you here when Hermione found you passed out at our common room. What happened? You were covered in blood....", Ron asked.

Draco tried sitting up when Harry made him lie back down. Draco sighed,"I don't remember... probably fell off some stairs."

I shook my head, "Draco, you have been falling off the stairs for a couple of times now."

Draco gave me a puzzled look, "um... Isn't it possible for anyone to-"
I pursed my lips, "Draco tell us the truth! Are you sure it's not the Slytherins bullying you?"

Harry gasped, "The slytherins have been bullying you?!"
"No! No, hermione! Where would you get that idea from? Of course not, Harry. Noone is bullying me! How-", Draco protested.

I cut him off, "Draco please-"
Ron frowned, "Hermione, please. If Draco is saying noone is bullying him, then it is the truth. He is not a baby. Drop it please."

I didn't believe what Draco said but decided to bring this up the next day instead.

Harry ruffled his hair and smiled, "At least, you won't be going back."

Draco chuckled, "Took a lot of convincing but mum agreed at last."
Harry kissed his cheek,"I am so happy Draco." "Me, too.", he smiled.

After a couple of minutes, me, Harry and Ron started making our way towards our dormitory as Madam Pomfrey kicked us out so that Draco could sleep soundly.