Chapter 13- Trouble in Paradise

Harry's POV:

"You came!", Tina hugged me.

As we pull away, I nodded, "Of course T! Oh and meet my friend, Draco, Draco Malfoy!"

"Hi, Tina Rain here. Such a pleasure, Draco.", she extended her hand which Draco shook with a fake smile, "Likewise."

She turned to me, "I miss DA meetings a lot."
"Me too.", I smiled.

"Hold on...", Draco paused, "So you guys know each other already?"

She gave him a puzzled look, "Yeah... or else why would I invite him to this party..?"

"Er.. yeah yeah...right....", he laughed half-heartedly. Why is he acting so weird since morning... Wait did he think I was flirting with Tina and got jealous?

The next thing I knew, Lila came up and hugged us both before introductions were given again.

We followed her inside and plopped down on a couch. "Oh and Draco have I mentioned how much I love your dress? You slay!", Tina smiled.

Draco chuckled, " Says the fairy herself."
Tina was dressed up as a fairy and Lila as a... sexy cat? Ya knw, short dress and cat ears.

She giggled, "And what are you supposed to be Harry?"

"A muggle businessman?"

Lila yawned, "Boooooooring."

Draco chuckled at this and suddenly I placed my hand on his thigh, and started roaming up his dress... so high my hand nearly reached his....
×××××××××××××
Draco's POV:

A moan nearly escape my lips when Harry stopped suddenly... so close to my cock...

My head was hung back and my breath quickened... Harry leaned in so close and whispered under his breath, "We'll see who's laughing in the end, Malfoy." He went back in his seat and pretended like nothing happened! How dare he!

I noticed they started asking him about Ginny.... a conversation I don't fancy to be a part of... I excused myself to go grab a drink.

When I reached the bar, I chucked half of the fire whiskey letting it burn my throat before grabbing another one for Harry and started heading towards the couch.

"Where's Harry?", I asked Lila, who was sitting by herself, drinking butterbeer.

She pointed towards the dance floor and I felt a sting watching Harry and Tina dance so close to each other... I tried to ignore it and asked if Lila wanna join me on the dance floor.

As we strutted towards them, I couldn't believe what I was seeing... Harry and Tina were locking lips... so fiercely and hungrily...
×××××××××××
Harry's POV:

I turned around as I heard a crash nearby. And that's when I realised... the firewhisky Draco was holding crashed on the floor to pieces...

"I can explain", I pulled his wrist as he attempted to leave.

He shook his hands free so violently and said through gritted teeth, "FUCK OFF! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING PLAYER!"

"Please Draco... this was a huge misunderstanding-"

He spat, tears rolling down freely, "What's there to explain? I saw you sticking your tongue down her throat! And why am i wasting my time here? Go to hell, Potter!"

I turned towards Tina, "look what you have done! Happy?" I started running after Draco...

"Draco please-", I pleaded but he turned around pointing his wand towards me, "Don't even take another step towards me."

"Draco! It was all my fault", Tina panted, "I kissed him without asking him... without knowing something's going on between you guys... to make Lila jealous... Harry's innocent. Please forgive us. Please."

Draco seemed to soften a bit as he lowered his wand deep in thought... and i took this opportunity to continue, "Draco... I swear I didn't kiss her back. I- I like you and I would never do anything to hurt you..."

He tightened his grip around his wand, "I am sorry, Potter... but I... I don't..."

"I know you didn't mean it! I know you like me too!"

"Potter I saw you kissing another girl with my own eyes! Don't you dare follow me unless you wanna get hexed..."

"Go ahead! Hex me if it satisfies you! I am not giving up until you know the truth. What you saw was a huge misunderstanding. Please-"

He cut me off, "Potter, please stop. I don't wanna listen to any of your lies. And please don't follow me if you really like me."

He left... just like that, not even glancing back....

I punched the wall so hard until my knuckles were bleeding... I didn't even realise Tina and Lila were holding me back... I felt numb... I slid down on the floor and screamed...

"Harry, calm down!", Tina hugged me.
I muttered, "I know he likes me... he is just hurt, right...?"

Lila placed a hand on my shoulder, "Yes, he is just hurt."

After a couple of minutes, I got up and wipped my tears, "It's all over anyways-"

Tina gasped, "NO! NO IT'S NOT! It's all my fault and I promise to fix it!"

I sighed and attempted to walk away when she blocked my way, "Harry please trust me."

I chuckled, "Sure. Good luck. At least, you guys will start dating so I guess... good for you both? Good night."

She crossed her arms, "Fine. Laugh all you want Harry. Tomorrow, you will be thanking me for fixing it."

I stood there for a moment before I left, shaking my head at her stupidity.