I Feel At Home With You | Natasha Romanoff

A/N: Requested by NotYourBitch on AO3. I hope this is what you wished for.

Summary: Reader and Natasha used to be very good friends, but turns out, the Reader has been brainwashed by Dreykov to return the Red Dust. Natasha tries to cure you.

Prompt: "I feel at home with you"

Timeline: This story happens after Civil War, during Black Widow so there may be spoilers ahead!

Pairing: Natalia Alianovna Romanoff x Reader
Warnings: Violence

~~~

You were looking for the only thing your brain could think about. The Red Dust. You felt like an addict searching for your lost drugs.

You never chose this and this wasn't your doing. You were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. You were a fighter, a true hero for secret organizations, and accidentally stumbled onto a group of Black Widows while you were on your next mission; now being brainwashed just like them. You had your own consciousness and thoughts, but couldn't control your body and it tore you apart.

You were roaming around Budapest with the help of the dark shadows that had formed in the quiet alleys after the sun slowly died in the horizon and you laid your controlled eyes on the objective.

You found it, but it was in the hands of Yelena Belova and.... Natalia Alianovna Romanoff.

Nat?

You shook your head.

You didn't want to do this, but that thing inside you whispered to you. You had to, there was no way out.

With silent and big strides you approached them using the deep and dark shadows of the dark streets. You followed their path involuntarily and imitated their steps so that they both couldn't hear double footsteps surrounding them while they were arguing about some weird subject. Your Y/E/C eyes never left the objective and you began to soundlessly circle around them so that you could meet them on the square. The only thing you didn't realize yet was that the square was a dead end and they had you exactly where they wanted you. They had you trapped. You couldn't run away because you were forced to stay because of the whisper dominating you, but you truly didn't want to cause them any harm.

You cared for Nat, the way she did for you too.

"Y/N, put those weapons down. There is no reason to do what you're about to do." Natasha calmly stated as she gave The Red Dust to her sister.

You wanted to react, speak, say anything, however nothing left your mouth.

You couldn't say what you thought.

They had made a brainwashed slave out of you and took away all that you had left; your power and your freedom.

"Y/N, listen to me." She tried once again, but you shook your head in response and held onto the Black Windows Batons firmly. They were electroshock stick weapons used by the Red Room and they carried the same electroshock capabilities as the Black Widow's Bite. It was something you never wanted to use on Nat. "You don't have to fight us!"

With a sprint boost you ran towards the two sisters, your Batons beside you in each hand ready to attack, and you jumped into the air as you decided to challenge Yelena first. She was kicked in her diaphragm and flew back, her spine slamming against a brick wall. In the meantime you fended off Natasha's hand attacks and Yelena grabbed your batons in an attempt to stop you from going any further before you smirked and turned on the electric shock. She fell onto the ground stiff before she began to shake and soon after passed out from both the blow her back received twice and the electrical power coursing through her body.

Nat didn't seem mad, nor confused about it and you really hoped she understood what was going on and that this wasn't your doing. 

You unwillingly snatched The Red Dust from Yelena's bag and stared at Nat who held her hands high, showing she didn't mean to do any damage.

"Y/N." She spoke once again as she hit you in the face when you tried to attack her multiple times. "Hear my voice! Fight against it and give The Red Dust to me. We can end this together. We both know I don't want to kill you because you're the only one I feel at home with!" Her voice raised at the last few words, almost shouting them so they would get inside your brainwashed mind.

"You what?" You managed to push the words out of your mouth as your conscious fought for dominance again. "You feel at home with me?"

Nat wanted to respond, but Yelena turned you around quickly and returned a similar blow in your stomach. You stumbled back into a hard wall and your body glide down it, you ending up sitting on the cold and dirty floor.

"Payback." Yelena smiled wickedly and grabbed the bottles of Rest Dust to keep it away from you before smashing one next to your head.

The red particles that were floating through the air mixed with your eye liquids and your body paralyzed when the shame finally hit you. "I'm so sorry." Your eyes watered and tears rolled down your bleeding face.

"It's okay, it's okay." Natasha dropped herself next to you and her arms wrapped around you so your head was resting on her chest. "You're okay now."

"Nat.... you meant what you said?" You once again questioned her while you soaked her torn up shirt and you carefully lifted up your head.

The moment you wanted to say something else to her you felt her soft and full lips on yours and she tightened her arms around you. Never did you think Natasha felt the same way about you the way you thought about her, but this was prove. Prove something between the two of you could happen. You deepened the kiss as you straddled her lap slowly and you caressed her face gently.

After a minute or so, you two finally let go and rested your foreheads against one another's.

"I do. I do feel home with you." She whispered against your lips.