Lickspittle | Natasha Romanoff & Steve Rogers

A/N: Requested by Alex on AO3. I really hope this is what you wanted and I'm sorry it's a bit short.

Summary: The Reader is a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent and is needed for a mission with Natasha and Steve where things tend to start getting real honest, learning that they both have a huge crush on the Reader.

Timeline: This story happens before Avengers Infinity War.  

Pairing: Natalia Alianovna Romanoff x Steve Rogers x Fem!Reader
Warnings: None

~~~

With speed Y/N started to change her outfit after she got the order to help Captain America and Black Widow, putting on her formal SHIELD uniform. She had been given no information about what kind of job it would be whatsoever and prepared for the worst as she hopped into her car, racing through the empty streets of Brooklyn to get to the two heroes.

Finally, she arrived at their hideout and turned on the reflective shield so her car was untraceable and hidden.

She walked inside, taking the secret elevator to the lowest floor to find the two debating about whether they had to attack or wait. "Troubles?" Y/N asked and both jumped up by her voice.

"Sorry, we didn't see you walking in, Y/N." Natasha immediately apologized and Steve rolled his eyes.

"Lickspittle." He elbowed her and greeted Y/N as well before turning back to the computer screen. "There is an attack not far away from our current base, but we are not sure whether to interfere or not. It's not so severe that the police can't handle it, but weirdly enough they don't interfere either."

Y/N leaned over the desk next to him as she looked at the map he was pointing at as well as the information about the possible terrorists.

"I say we take a closer look." She suggested and shrugged. "There is a chance the police is bribed."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Yeah. Sounds reasonable."

Both nodded and crossed their arms.

It was strange there wasn't any debate or argument against her suggestion, but Y/N didn't think much of it and loaded all her fire weapons as both heroes accompanied her into the elevator. After they arrived on the main floor again, she hopped into her parked car and started the engine while Natasha and Steve began to argue. Y/N carefully and secretly pressed the button for her car window so it would go down.

"I'm going to take that spot next to her." The red haired woman stated and was already planning to walk to Y/N's car, but Steve grabbed her wrists.

"I deserve it more than you. You saw how she looked at me." He bit back and Natasha pulled back her arm.

"Oh please. You're too afraid to even make a move on her." She hissed and hit him in the chest lightly. "I on the other hand do have the courage to do so."

"What if you two teenage girls just sit together in the back! Problem solved, right?!" Y/N yelled and smiled widely. "After the mission we could talk this out with a drink."