Mjolnir's Bet | Thor Odinson & Pietro Maximoff

A/N: This was requested by Chocolate_Cherry on AO3. Enjoy!

Summary: Pietro bets he can lift Mjolnir, but loses and has to give Thor whatever he wants.

Timeline: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Pairing: Thor Odinson x Pietro Maximoff
Warnings: Smut, M/M, Blow Job

~~~

All slouched on the couch, one by one the drunk heroes left to their bedroom to hopefully sleep away the alcohol they had been drinking at another one of Tony's fancy parties.

Oh, how those parties can escalate.

Bucky had been drinking out of a dead python's mouth, Natasha had made out with Wanda, Tony was shooting fruits again and so on. The only ones who did behave were Pietro and Thor who were now the only ones left on the couch.

"I bet I can lift that little hammer." Pietro teased, slouching more as his eyes landed on Thor who just came back with more beer.

"Little?" He laughed, tossing him the bottle. "You can try."

Pietro smirked and instantly got up, putting down the beer he had caught and getting ready to put his hands on the hammer when Thor suddenly interrupted him.

"But~." He began, watching Pietro pull back his hands as his focus was brought to the god again. "If you can't, you owe me a blowjob~."

"What if I can though?" He raised his brow playfully, curious if he would have a good proposal for if he was worthy of Mjolnir.

"You can use Mjolnir for the next mission." He got up and held out his hand. "It's a deal?"

Pietro simply nodded, shaking his hand firmly before placing his hands back on the hammer.

He started counting down in his head, at 1 pulling with all force, but nothing happened. Second try, nothing happened once again. "You're serious?" He cursed to himself, pulling again and again but the hammer didn't budge.

"Already regretting the bet~?" Thor joked, watching him pull desperately while his ego lessened slowly.

"No." He snapped a bit. It wasn't that Pietro minded sucking Thor, the contrary actually, but he really thought he was worthy. "I just really wanted to use it for once."

"I know, but Mjolnir won't let you and honestly I wouldn't either with the bet we have going on." He grinned as the thought of Pietro choking on his cock clouded his mind once more. He then sat back down on the couch, belt already undone as he slouched against the backrest with his thighs wide. "Now come here~."

"Yes sir." Pietro tried to hide his own shit-eating grin, walking up to Thor and making sure to brush his hand against his semi-hard dick as he slowly dropped to his knees. "I'll make sure to make it worth your night." He groaned at the slight pain in his knees. He was sure this was going to leave bruises on them, but he didn't care. A bit of pain didn't matter to him at all.

"I better hope so." He growled lowly and felt Pietro's hand massage his massive dick through his leather pants in a slow way.

He had to be honest and say Pietro urged for him as Thor urged for him, but he had to restrain himself.

It was just a blowjob after all.

He could still have fun with him however, suck him as fast as he could, to swallow him whole, to do anything that involved him and that massive cock shoved into his mouth as he pleased and sucked it.

"Ready?" Thor asked, running his hand through his ash blond hair and Pietro nodded, watching the god before him pull down his pants.

His hard dick immediately jumped up in front of his face as it was freed and Pietro could instantly feel his mouth water. He looked so delicious, so perfect~.

Collecting the spit so he could let his hot saliva drip down his cock, he ran his large thumb over his sensitive tip to massage in his spit and make it more sloppy.

"You like sucking sloppy~?"

"I like doing it fast so it'll be sloppy anyway." Pietro muttered, full focus on the godly dick in front of him. "Your cum will drip everywhere when I'm done." He growled, lowering his head to shower his pretty cock in kisses before licking up his precum.

"Good~, that's how I love it." He groaned, making his cock twitch before watching him disappear into Pietro's mouth.

He could feel the veiny texture of his cock on his tongue and every movement it made as he sucked him fast and deep. He wanted to show the great use of his abilities, hollowing his cheeks as he kept on bobbing his head at an inhuman pace.

It didn't take long before Pietro felt his huge dick swell even more inside of his mouth, hearing Thor repeat his name like a prayer.

He was close, really, really close

Pietro grabbed his balls, giving it a soft squeeze while he shoved him further into his throat, feeling the hot sticky cum fill his mouth. "Mmm~ that's it." Thor panted, watching Pietro swallow all of his huge load. "That's it."