Halloween Night | Venom & Eddie Brock

A/N: I decided to write a Halloween special! Enjoy.

Summary: Eddie, Venom and the reader decide to celebrate Halloween with just the three of them.

Timeline: Before Venom: Let There Be Carnage so don't worry, there won't be any spoilers.

Pairing: Eddie Brock/Venom x Fem!Reader
Warnings: Passionate Kissing.

~~~

"I will devour your little puny brains now and poke out your eyes afterwards!"

"Venom? Please stop acting as if you're going to bite someone's head off, man." Eddie carefully pushed his sharp knife through the black lines that he had drawn on his orange pumpkin, trying to keep his apartment as neat as possible.

Venom however was too busy violently stabbing the top of his pumpkin to even care about keeping the place nice. Juice and seeds of the orange fruit flew out of it when the alien finally managed to pull off the top and the goo covered the woman next to him.

He didn't even notice it and continued joyfully.

"Eddie, this is so much fun! We really like this!" Venom was so invested into the Halloween activity that he spilled the insides of the pumpkin everywhere once he began carving the face with an inhuman speed.

Eddie in the meantime walked around his bodymate, ignoring him, to help Y/N wipe the smelling goo off of her clothing.

"He's having a lot of fun." She chuckled and stared at Venom who was spinning around his project, acting as if he was the most famous artist in the world.

"Yeah, but he's ruining my apartment for the thousandth time this year." Eddie sighed when he noticed everything was covered with the orange and yellow gunk. His ceiling, kitchen counters, floor and even the back of his couch. It was as if a little kid decided to draw over everything with orange pumpkin juice and ruin it that way. It kinda sucked because he had finally cleaned his apartment the other day after he picked up his normal life again. The only things that were allowed to stay were Venom's hens because he didn't want to lose them.

"Let him have his fun for a little bit." Y/N walked to the kitchen sink, avoiding Sonny, one of the hens, and splashed her face. "It's Venom's first Halloween on Earth."

"TADAAA!!!" The black beast held up his carved pumpkin with pride and shoved it into Eddie's face who watched it in shock because of the sudden enthusiastic yell coming from the alien.

The orange pumpkin had the same eye shapes as Venom himself and even the mouth was similar.

"It looks so good!" Y/N encouraged and carefully took it from him to look at it from a closer angle when Eddie said nothing. "I can feel Eddie growing jealous of your masterpiece." She joked and elbowed him so he would snap out of his shock and frustrations that were caused because of his filthy apartment.

"Yeah, yeah. It looks very nice." Eddie nodded and rubbed the back of his neck all worn out. "Venom, what if you go search for some horror movies to watch for us?"

"Oeww yes, we would love some good movies." Venom hopped over the couch recklessly with some popcorn already in his hand and turned on the tv with the small remote while Eddie and Y/N started to clean up the kitchen after they were done with their own pumpkins. The woman had put on some comfortable clothing that Eddie had laying around for her so she wouldn't be smelling like pumpkins anymore and Eddie had put in tea lights to make their creations light up. He lifted them to the windowsill and put them down there before both him and Y/N walked to the couch.

"You already found something, V?" Y/N chuckled when Eddie sneaked his arm around her waist and
pulled her down with him onto the couch.

"Yes, we want to watch Aliens." His big claw tapped the tv which almost made Eddie faint because it was a new and expensive tv. "And after that Halloween."

"Sounds good." Y/N and Eddie both agreed to the movies and Venom nodded, disappearing and melting into the man again. "Why did he just leave?"

"He's more comfortable this way." Eddie ignored Venom completely.

"That's not what I said! I said you need to kiss her this evening and this way I won't be in the way."

"Yeah, he's more comfortable this way." Eddie repeated his words with more confidence and the woman narrowed her eyes, knowing he was lying.

"You've been putting it off for months."

"I'm not going to kiss her now." Eddie whispered it as quietly as possible while shielding his mouth.

"Fine, I'll do it then." Black strands emerged from Eddie, but the man pushed them back in with effort.

"No, you won't! Sorry for that." Eddie sighed in annoyance and laid back against the couch's backrest.

"Pussy."

Eddie crossed his arms and Y/N laughed at Eddie before snuggling into his side and putting on the first movie. She wanted to know what Venom tried to force Eddie to do, but let it rest. She could ask the alien later.

During the movie she rested her head on his lap to lay down a little bit more comfortably and looked up at him with a smile. The worn out man smiled back in a friendly manner and soon the small look at each other turned into staring into each other's eyes for minutes while missing most of the movie. Y/N pushed herself up with her elbow and pulled herself closer to him. He sought permission in her eyes, trying to figure out if she wanted the same and his arm curled around her waist, pushing her chest against his as it forced her to straddle him. Her lips now inches away from his and they both couldn't care that they were missing most of the movie anymore.

"Good job. Now kiss." Eddie couldn't help but roll his eyes and Y/N chuckled when she figured out that Venom had probably said something to him. It didn't stop her from continuing though and she wrapped her arms around his neck, taking in his scent.... and that's when their lips finally collided. For a man he had soft and plump lips and his touches weren't rough either, but once she deepened the kiss with tongue, his hands grabbed her hips a bit more firm and he kissed her more deeply back. She caressed his jaw with both her hands while he let his head fall back to give her a better angle.

After a few more seconds, they unfortunately had to pull away and both panting, they looked at each other. Both with red cheeks because of the lack of air, chest going up and down heavily and their pupils dilated. "Does this mean~...."

"We are a thing now? If you don't mind dealing with not only me, but also Venom, yeah."

"I don't mind that at all."

"Then yes, we are a thing now." Venom had taken over half of Eddie and both smirked before they pulled her in for a hug. "I have to warn you, I'm not as much of a pussy as Eddie." Venom whispered to the woman when she embraced them both tightly and she chuckled.

This was the best Halloween ever.