Love Kills | Loki Laufeyson

A/N: Requested by Lilvampin on AO3. I really hope you like it because I truly enjoyed writing this.

Summary: Loki falls for a Succubus who's just like him and he can't stand the fact she needs to sleep with other men to remain immortal so he proves to her he can provide enough for her.

Timeline: Asgard still exists.

Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x Succubus!Reader
Warnings: Sexual Themes & Small Smut Scenes

~~~

The god of trickery never liked attending parties, but unfortunately he was forced to make an appearance at Thor's marriage and was now on his way. He had put on his neatest armor and straightened his coat, not paying attention to where he went.

When he looked back up, he couldn't avoid it and he walked into an attractive woman.

"Excuse me, my love." He apologised and then forced himself to look her up and down. He simply couldn't help himself and cleared his throat when he saw her clothing was a bit too revealing, but it only made her smile even wider.

"Don't think much of it, my king." She teased, knowing his brother would be next in line and not him. "I'm used to people not noticing me and then suddenly not being able to avoid me. The name is Y/N Y/L/N."

She held out her hand and he took it gladly.

"Loki Laufeyson."

"I'm not from around, but that I knew." She chuckled as he kissed her knuckles and then let go of her hand again.

He had no idea why he was acting this way.

"Where were you going, Lady Y/N?"

"The party is starting to feed upon my energie so I decided to take a break." She smiled and she spread her arms widely. "However, this place is so big.... I honestly have no idea where I was hoping to get."

"You could always join me." He suggested and waved his hand through the air to signal which way his room was. "Would always be better than what's happening out there."

~~~

The conversation ended up with her being pinned against his bedroom wall, his cock pounding into her tight and wet walls.

"Ah~ Loki!" She moaned, scratching his bare back as he kept slamming into her roughly. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and his strong hands angled her hips just right, his hardened cock hitting her sensitive spot perfectly. "That's it, keep going!"

"You like that? Your king stretching and fucking you good?" He growled as he sped up, almost fucking her through his stone wall.

She hummed in response, letting her head fall back against the wall as her words turned into cracked moans and she couldn't breathe anymore. He simply smirked and let his magic work on all her pleasurable and sensitive spots at once, turning the once confident and elegant woman into a panting mess as she crumbled underneath his touch.

"Y/N~" He growled, releasing his cum deep into her depths and the woman smiled widely, almost wickedly, and panted heavily against the god's body while he calmed down his thrusts to a softer pace.

Eventually they both got down from their highs and he brought her to his bed, laying down with her gently. She was laying with her head on his chest as the god's left arm was tightly wrapped around her waist. However, with time his firm grip loosened and his whole body was shaking lightly.

"My king, you're feeling okay?" Y/N played innocently and let her fingers trail up and down his torso seductively.

"I'm good, darling, I just never felt this worn out." Loki watched her face change from her Y/E/C puppy eyes and a genuine smile to a manipulative smirk filled with fangs and sexy blood red eyes.