One Year Anniversary | Natasha Romanoff

A/N: This was requested by NotYourBitch on AO3, I hope you enjoy this, I tried my best!

Summary: Natasha and the Reader are traveling the world for their anniversary.

Timeline: Different Multiverse.

Pairing: Natalia Alianovna Romanoff x Reader
Warnings: Cuteness.

~~~

Today was the day that you and Nat were married for one year now. Of course you had already left 2 weeks in advance to start celebrating your anniversary and so you could see more of the world together, but today was truly the day. You secretly hoped Nat had planned nothing for the two of you because you had a whole schedule planned out for the evening, but that was the risk you had to take. It was better if you both had ideas and plans than taking the risk of both having nothing for each other.

You had already traveled from London, to Spain, France, Hungary, and now to the beautiful and snowy Finland. The plan was to move more east after your little week here and eventually end up in Japan for your last week.

"Y/N." You were pulled out of your thoughts as you looked behind you, seeing the serious red haired woman leaning against the balcony's doorway. "You look beautiful today...."

"Thank you, babe~ you always look slightly better though." You chuckled and laid down the book you were reading before standing up and holding out your hand to her.

Nat took it and together you stared over the snowy landscape as you leaned against the glass railing, your arm around her waist and hers around your shoulders.

You two were staying in a luxurious wooden cabin with a view over a gorgeous frozen lake and the northern light for a whole week. The cottage had two floors with huge rooms in them. All rooms had a romantic and warm atmosphere and almost everywhere were fireplaces installed to make it even more cozy. The food that you could order was also delicious and the service was so good as well.

"Nat...." She hummed in response and looked down at you, pulling you a little closer. "Could you get yourself ready at 8 PM?"

"Y/N has some plans scheduled for me?" She raised her brow in the most sexy way you had ever seen and you simply smiled to cover your blush.

"Yeah~.... I hope you're cool with that."

"Of course." Natasha already knew you made plans, she didn't know exactly what because she restrained her curious mind from researching and finding out, but she was a trained assassin after all so of course you couldn't hide things like this from her.

After finding out though, she made sure she bought you a nice present, but kept her day free for you to do your thing.

"Good."' You kissed her cheek and got back into the warm cabin with her following you.

Spending the day outside while Natasha was gone for a short while got you all shaking and you wanted to warm up a little before the big plans had to be carried out.

"Why don't we get a nice warm bath together?" Nat gave you a wink and a small smirk before taking off her blouse and walking upstairs. You couldn't rip your eyes away from her as she slowly disappeared to the second floor and you forced yourself to follow her upstairs and into the bathroom.

~~~

After you had finally warmed up from a few activities in the hot bathtub, you got out of it before Natasha did and got dressed in your most chique and beautiful clothing back in your bedroom where she couldn't see you. You had warned her to wait for the sound of the front door closing before she could get out of the bathroom herself and she had nodded in understanding. Leaving a note that showed coordinates and a sweet message, you made your way to the car, slamming the front door shut for her to hear it. Once she got out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and she was reading the note, you were already setting up everything at a different location.

The red haired woman you loved so much got herself ready as well, putting on a long black and white dress that ended just above her knees and a matching bag in the same colors and patterns, and packed the anniversary gift she got for you.

Nat then made her way downstairs and put on her way too cold leather jacket she refused to replace for a winter coat.

She gently opened and closed the door, locking it behind her before turning around. Once she had turned around, she was surprised by a beautiful white limousine that came to drive and park in front of their wooden cabin.

She hadn't seen that one coming.

After checking if she had all her stuff, she got in and the limo took a detour to where she had to go so you had a little more time. Eventually she arrived at her destination. The wheels came to a stop and the engines were turned off.

The joyful chauffeur got out and gracefully opened the door for her. "From here you just have to walk straight ahead, Mrs. Romanoff."

"Thank you." She slightly bowed with her head as a 'thank you' sign and became more and more curious when she took the first few steps into the direction she needed to go. Of course she knew you had something planned, but something this big? She hadn't thought it would be anything this mysterious.

When she had walked far enough she could finally see something that looked like a glass igloo in the distance. It was located in the middle of a beautiful white meadow that was surrounded by a forest. Nice warm colored light came from it and she started to walk a little faster, figuring that's where she had to go. Her view of what was inside the igloo improved as she moved closer and she eventually walked inside when she spotted you. You had already seen Natasha from afar and made your way to her after she entered the igloo, holding out your hand to guide her to the table. You sat her down, smiling at her warmly while she tried to find the right words as she took in her surroundings.

From the inside, the outside world looked so much warmer and comfortable.

Candles had been lit all around the round table that was positioned in the center of the Igloo and the flames danced around it, projecting onto the glass. The table was covered with a beautiful white tablecloth, red rose petals and fancy silver and white crockery. Gorgeous swans folded out of napkins were placed on your clean plates and fur and typical winter plants, like snowdrops, covered the place as well as a small hearth that was lit up.

"Y/N.... This is~...." She watched the place with her jaw slightly dropped, and you knew it was hard to amaze Natasha so you felt proud and happy that you were able to succeed in surprising her. You knew she never had someone that cared for her like this so you had decided from the first day you fell for her until the day you died to give her everything she deserved.

"Don't say anything, just enjoy it." You smiled at her. "You deserve this."

She jumped up with a warm smile, wrapping her arms around your neck as your lips met her soft ones. Your arms immediately sneaked around her waist and pulled her closer as her hands went into your hair. God, you loved this woman so much and she clearly loved you the same way.